" Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...

Discus and support " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have a gold subscription and went to purchase star wars battlefront 2 with the free gold deal but was prompted with this message......I was told by... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ECC33, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ECC33
    ECC33 Guest

" Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this...

I have a gold subscription and went to purchase star wars battlefront 2 with the free gold deal but was prompted with this message......I was told by support to add a credit card as confirmation but I still get the message......anyone got any ideas?? (BTW
    the support told me to just buy the game on a 360 that i don't have and will not waste money on)

:)

ECC33, Apr 5, 2019
  2. NiteHawkS1 Win User

Borderlands is Free, but I can't download it

Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.
  3. TrimWharf71217 Win User

It says I am on the Xbox store when I am on my Xbox 1

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox

That is what it says when I hit continue
  4. tomdj15 Win User

Backward Compatibility games

Hi i keep getting this error message Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox. and on my Xbox it says i am unable to make this type of purchase and then crashes when i try and purchase
    mirrors edge xbox live gold

please help
  5. rybo2456 Win User

Unable to download Witcher 2 on Xbox One

I checked and both website and console are in UK region

This is the exact message I keep receiving:

Sorry

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.
  6. NiteHawkS1 Win User

Issues with purchasing xbox 360 games

I am having the same issue. I have tried time and time again and all it keeps saying is: Sorry

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.
Thema:

1. " Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com. Please complete this... - Similar Threads - account unable type

2. I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com....: Hi, I am getting this message when I try to purchase a game from the Microsoft store from my xbox one. I have a live subscription, I am well over 18 and the setting are set to unrestricted, and...
  3. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...: Split from this thread. I am currently using an adult account which was recently upgraded from a child account when i reached the appropriate age and i am still experiencing the same problems...
  4. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  5. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...: I am having trouble trying to get the backwards compatible games with gold games, I am unsure as to what’s causing the problem. I have contacted the Xbox support team twice now...
  6. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com?: i set up a account for my son and got him gold on said account but when i try to download the xbox 360 free game i get "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please...
  7. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com.: "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." I've been getting this message every time I've tried to purchase left 4 dead 2...
  8. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this ...: I am trying to download a free Xbox 360 game that is included in my gold membership. However, I am unable to because of this error that pops up, even when I try downloading it from my Xbox. Please...
  9. Sorry your account is unable to make this type of purchase from xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry your account is unable to make this type of purchase from xbox.com: While trying for months in order to make it so I no longer had to use an old 360 in order to install the free 360 Games With Gold title, I finally found this little nugget on Xbox.com reading...
  10. "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com": I can't download free Xbox 360 games that are part of games with gold. I just get a message (the title). I've seen tons of forums regarding this problem yet I've never found a solution. My account...