Your best female character in games

Discus and support Your best female character in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosemberG N, Oct 7, 2019.

1. JosemberG N
    JosemberG N Guest

um miavorita é lara croft

:)

JosemberG N, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Xtrem Nitro Win User

Dva from overwatch becaue she is cute and she is op in matches
  3. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como eu amo a personagem da Lara Croft. mesmo ela sofrendo e perdendo amigos ela nunca desistir dos seus objetivos e mostra como ela é tão forte .

[Mod Translation - How I love the character of Lara Croft.
    Even though her suffering and losing friends she never give up on her goals and shows how strong she is.]
  4. AyyMD Win User

My Personal Pan Picks Lmao:

1. 2B from NieR: Automata
    2. Ellie from The Last of Us
    3. Ayane from Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
    4. Harley Quinn from Batman
  5. DanMen334 Win User

there are great female characters,bayonetta (cherry) samus, chun-lee, kait days, anya, (gears) amicia (a plage tale) but I stay the new croft lara, the personality and evolution of the character is incredible
  6. xNikolex Win User

Lara croft is iconic.

However i adored chloe price from life is strange. Her relationship with alex and her background made its sich an emorional game for me havent felt that in a while
Thema:

1. Your best female character in games - Similar Threads - best female character

2. Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?: Any recommendations for good compatible gaming monitors that support Xbox One X's 120Hz with Freesync working simultaneously, preferably with a 1ms response time? I've been searching around and...
  3. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  4. Best ring to be in?

in XboX Insiders
    Best ring to be in?: So I've been on the standard Alpha ring one my One X since I got it last year and I'm tired of the updates almost every day. I dropped to the beta ring last night but I'm wondering if it was worth...
  5. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  6. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  7. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  8. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  9. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  10. The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character

in XBoX on Consoles
    The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character: I know there is a thread about The Witcher 3, but this one isn't about the topic of sex. This new trailer looks so awesome. This is the first full priced game I bought digitally. It was on sale...