Your best female character in games

Discus and support Your best female character in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; um miavorita é lara croft ae7814c3-ca49-42d6-9326-797ee25951e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosemberG N, Oct 7, 2019.

1. JosemberG N
    JosemberG N Guest

um miavorita é lara croft

:)

JosemberG N, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Coco from Crash Team Racing. She's a cool looking character :) And I'd say Lara aswell played the first Tomb Raider back when it came out and to see how she has evolved is preety cool.
  3. Orokana Yurei Win User

Samus was the original, and at the time the most shocking revelation. Strong game character to begin with; however when the helmet came off and the surprise faded away she got better.

In terms of modern games I would have to choose Cortana. She defied her expected lifespan and so many enemies, to evolve into a key part of the Master Chief's legend...so amazing!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

I think Samus, Lara Croft, and Aloy are some great female leads in video games.
  5. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Oh I love Chloe! Especially in the Before the Storm game.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I always adored Cortana. Even though she is being a bit of a butt now, she is doing it for the right reason. Strong, witty, her and Chief have a relationship that is rare to see in games.
Thema:

1. Your best female character in games - Similar Threads - best female character

2. Best holiday/seasonal events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best holiday/seasonal events?: In my opinion, I enjoy the Halloween and Christmas events in the Gears of War games. They will usually do something for at least the Horde mode in order to change it up a bit. For example, this...
  3. How can I get the best XBox access for my Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get the best XBox access for my Family: Hello We have a 2 Xboxs in our family. But we are limited to accessing only the games that have been purchased on that Xbox. Our original X box is nominated as the home xbox and I downloaded a...
  4. a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router

in XboX Insiders
    a WiFi router made my Microsoft so it be Easyer to find the best router: this would be great because it would be Easyer to find a good router for xcloud, like some broadbands can't do the xcloud stuff so please not take this down submitted by /u/thecreeperkilr...
  5. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  6. My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 20 games of the past decade. At the birth of the new one!: Oh, i like the look of your playlist, very similar to my own if im honest. 4bfc6177-a767-49fd-8442-2e3d2f13f497
  7. My best 15 games of the last decade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My best 15 games of the last decade: Edit: the wrong post, please don't answer. 1d18f76c-d152-44ad-acba-7de551fb78d4
  8. Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Best Xbox for “Xbox Adaptive Controller” ?: I’m the dad of two disabled boys. One has trouble with fine motor skills? Recently we had the opportunity to try the Xbox Adaptive Controller with some success. Just wondering which game system...
  9. Best present?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best present?: What are some of the best ideas for gift giving? 8a92668d-9a35-4a05-b014-16e767021e9f
  10. The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character

in XBoX on Consoles
    The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character: I know there is a thread about The Witcher 3, but this one isn't about the topic of sex. This new trailer looks so awesome. This is the first full priced game I bought digitally. It was on sale...