Your favorite protagonist?

Discus and support Your favorite protagonist? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a life-long gamer and I didn't know who Ellie and Joel were. 29061861-f40c-4c46-8c97-e7217bcd2797 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbecueSausage, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Your favorite protagonist?

I'm a life-long gamer and I didn't know who Ellie and Joel were.

:)

BarbecueSausage, Feb 24, 2020
  2. FullHornet Win User

your favorite game

So far Forza 5 is my favorite as it is the main game I have played. I like Ryse as well but have not really played much of it yet. Will see what COD is about probably tonight.
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

your favorite game

Ryse. It's a 9.5 for me. It's really special, and the way it was scored by 'professional reviewers' is deplorable.
  4. Good Munchies Win User

Your favorite playlists

Everything except for Grifball
  5. BTK420247 Win User

Your favorite playlists

I like everything with at lest 4 player teams except swat
  6. Pokeflirt Win User

Your favorite playlists

Hey ModestElf your avi is pretty hot. That out of the way, .....lol at you killing teammates in firefight. I've encountered that before, really strange when they do that

Yes! Good we've got some big team lovers in here
Thema:

Your favorite protagonist?

1. Your favorite protagonist? - Similar Threads - favorite protagonist

2. Favorite Games of The Generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Games of The Generation: Hello Everyone! With the specs for the next generation consoles being released this week we're one step closer to the end of this current generation. It got me thinking about how great this...
  3. Game game is your favorite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game game is your favorite: What game is your favorite go to game? One you get totally engrossed it? ca6170db-a3fe-4240-a277-7b8df4843524
  4. What's your favorite NPC of all time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favorite NPC of all time?: We always talk about the main character and how [mod removed] they are and how awesome we made them look but we never talk about the NPC that give the player the story and details. I personally...
  5. Favorite Xbox Game of All time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Xbox Game of All time?: What is your Favorite Xbox game? Mine would be halo, thats the one i first played on xbox and was hooked. 1f0eb2ad-1226-431c-8b7a-344627fc8646
  6. Favorite type of game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite type of game?: I enjoying playing puzzle game and strategies. As i do enjoy solving stuff in game and feel these games are a bit longer to play. So i enjoy them more. 2ade7355-a064-4003-acc5-d6c21be7fc48
  7. What are your favorite game books?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite game books?: I remember making a Summoner manual and the Hyrule Historia book was really cool. What other gaming related books and manuals are worth checking out? 8cd4f252-0e31-4b30-9146-5413c20a2b65
  8. Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite Drink/Snack while Gaming: What is your favorite drink/snack to drink/eat while gaming? e6abefad-ee54-46cf-aec0-35b408d8adf6
  9. Favorite Jump Scare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Jump Scare?: Hey gamers, Its Fxd, and i was wondering what you guys favorite jump scares were. Like there are so many times i can think of in games where something unexpected happens that was...
  10. Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game you had zero expectations about that turned out to be one of your favorites?: Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the storm. 595ed6b8-c07a-45ce-9998-4c052f0f1d60