Your favourite franchise?

Discus and support Your favourite franchise? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo for sure. I just loved the storyline that went with it, which helped me learn more about the characters and who wasn't who you thought they were.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {Syrix}, Oct 7, 2019.

1. {Syrix}
    {Syrix} Guest

Halo for sure. I just loved the storyline that went with it, which helped me learn more about the characters and who wasn't who you thought they were.

:)

{Syrix}, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Spuudle Win User

Your favourite landscape

I liked the one on Lunar, where you did the rogue VI mission. When you get to the old CCCP probe and the Earth is just hanging there, above you. Awesome.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREi0ToROeh9c_InNw3K6IRA2ARMCVQ6S9skBGZpURmi8PiFVQI
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Your favourite enemy?

I am amused by the knife they carry in FFXIII-2 it looks like an old school kitchen knife, it's like they wanna fight street stylee!

I always imagine them talking like Bob Hoskins in some gritty London gangster drama.
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Your favourite enemy?

Ohhh I remember them :) I remember how many times they beat me down with nothing more then a mere few stabs. Very hard to fight indeed, lol. I cant remember but I bet when I first saw one of them I was laughing at how feeble they looked lol.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Your favourite enemy?

You know I realised I didn't actually give a proper answer as I gave one of my most hated enemies and no joke I was about to say, all the special infected from left 4 dead, which I thought would be originally, but Moshed beat me to it.

Though the reason I like them is they all have a certain noise they make and when you hear it in the distance you pretty much stop in your tracks and want to know immediately where it's coming from.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Your favourite enemy?

Hunters from Left 4 Dead, they just look cool plus they are fun to play as on Versus mode haha!

Also Andrew Ryan from Bioshock was a really cool character/antagonist. Spider Splicers were damn cool too.
Thema:

1. Your favourite franchise? - Similar Threads - favourite franchise

2. Favourite Campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Campaign: Man, I totally agree, such a good game. 3c0d110f-bb3f-4cfe-898e-83a3d88f87eb
  3. Favourite sidekick in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite sidekick in a game?: My dog Billy in minecraft , in cry after died for creeper dcd20e6b-36a7-47c5-8c43-f40922ddd688
  4. Favourite genre of game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite genre of game?: That's a tough question, I like a few different types of games, FPS's like Halo, Racing games like Forza Motorsport, open world games like Forza Horizon and of course Minecraft....
  5. Favourite Game from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game from Gold: Way back in the day, I actually really enjoyed So Many Mes for xbox one. good platformer title. 43818f4d-eaed-4e97-8a60-2d0f8c6fdc35
  6. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  7. Favourite Xbox Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Xbox Game?: Hello fellow gamers! What's your favourite game on the console? b3c47a1d-6228-4c52-aeff-3a2988e1cf9e
  8. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  9. E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E3 Presentation, Favourite news?: pretty hype on the new halo e3791dca-73a4-47ce-ba96-091aaf71a0b7
  10. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2