Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

Discus and support Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Syndicate. It had a really cool story and mechanic where the player could hack things in the world, such as platforms, turrets, grenades, or even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sensei Headshot, May 28, 2019.

1. Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

Syndicate. It had a really cool story and mechanic where the player could hack things in the world, such as platforms, turrets, grenades, or even people. It also had a really fun coop mode where 4 players would play through missions on various difficulties
    and you could upgrade your guns and character.

:)

Sensei Headshot, May 28, 2019
  2. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

eternal sonata was a fun game
  3. gamingtips Win User

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim!!!
  4. Yo Ducky Win User

IDARB

its a little indie game
  5. AridLizard Win User

yet the ugly truth remains that it was a rushed game that tried to combine rpg, action and stealth elements while failing miserably in everything.
    I'd say a lot of that was from it being overshadowed by New Vegas. NV got the lion's share of resources for development and advertising. perhaps it would have been better if they'd held up release and finished the game once they'd got the bulk of patches
    done for NV and given Alpha Protocol the attention it deserved
  6. Saeleth Win User

I feel like I may be the only person to ever play and recommend Eternal Sonata.
Thema:

1. Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of - Similar Threads - Favourite Game Else

2. Favourite Game from Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game from Gold: Way back in the day, I actually really enjoyed So Many Mes for xbox one. good platformer title. 43818f4d-eaed-4e97-8a60-2d0f8c6fdc35
  3. What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your favourite game to play with family/friends?: There's a lot of games specially Ark, I love this game. 2f3c0ff0-e705-406f-8739-7e58375f8f29
  4. Favourite Xbox Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Xbox Game?: Hello fellow gamers! What's your favourite game on the console? b3c47a1d-6228-4c52-aeff-3a2988e1cf9e
  5. what is your favourite game can only pick 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your favourite game can only pick 2: my favourite games are halo and ac I like the story line in them b66ecb16-8278-41dd-9d02-f3db81192c24
  6. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2
  7. What's your favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite game?: What's your favourite game and why, write the time and date next to it because who knows you might have a different one at some point ;) 9b90a8c7-6dd7-4b41-92a8-8762aa9dc517
  8. What's your favourite song in a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's your favourite song in a game?: Really all games? Some games are really MADE by the music. I like to turn the music off completely in some games but others I feel the music adds so much atmosphere...
  9. What has been your all-time favourite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What has been your all-time favourite game?: Of all time I'd have to say Titanfall 2 457dee39-c6ef-4d2e-9021-9dd79905f73e
  10. Favourite Game or Game series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Game or Game series: Gears of war, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Resident Evil saga ❤️ 47553ff6-3875-476c-8ae8-3d26d1df0531