Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

Discus and support Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues Hi there DuskyLake3777, If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DuskyLake3777, May 11, 2019.

1. Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

Hi there DuskyLake3777,

If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below! https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

The link provided should be a good fix for the issues you are having. If not let me know and I will see what else I can find that may help.

:)

DuskyLake3777, May 11, 2019
  2. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hi there DuskyLake3777,

If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below! https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

The link provided should be a good fix for the issues you are having. If not let me know and I will see what else I can find that may help.
  3. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

you can normaly find the aditoinal ports that need opened on the games web site as well
  4. Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n Win User

5. SoapyEar451 Win User

To open your nat, power cycle the console, that usually works for me. The match making not working could possibly be a router issue, reset it. And if all else fails, then you may need to port forward, like the other response. Make sure you do network and
    xbox live checks.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

Hi there!

That message indicates that there is currently a
    Service Alert
    up, but it may not be related to what you're seeing, necessarily. It's always a good idea to check the status page for more detailed information when you see a message like that.

To start, our NAT Troubleshooter can walk you through some steps to help get your NAT Type to "Open" - can you run through each page in the guide and let us know if you still see any trouble with matchmaking
    after that?
Thema:

1. Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues - Similar Threads - network may matchmaking

2. WPA2 pass phrase or network key?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WPA2 pass phrase or network key?!: This topic is requesting help for my xbox 360. I purchased and downloaded the "World of Tanks" game about two weeks ago. Today 5/22/19 the asked me to download an update and I did so. When it...
  3. Network issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Network issues: Network issues Just restart your console a couple times unplug your router for 30 seconds plug it in and wait 30 more seconds to enter the password 2f2b6a67-6090-4fbc-a04c-cd925ffd3997
  4. Network Problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Problem...: When I go to network settings and click go offline or disconnect wireless, nothing happens. My internet does not show up whenever I try to connect, and my xbox says it has a connection called...
  5. Networking

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Networking: Networking Hello, BaDdAwG USMC! I'm sorry that you're experiencing connectivity issues on Xbox Live. What troubleshooting have you done? Have you tried to power cycle your console? Did you reset...
  6. We are detecting poor network connectivity. Some features may not perform as expected. If you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We are detecting poor network connectivity. Some features may not perform as expected. If you ...: For several days now this has popped up when trying to play Microsoft bingo. Please help!!!! 9c706e5c-4345-4d97-8b77-54d161b90ed4
  7. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’: I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It says on the main network slide that my NAT type...
  8. network is good but there may be matchmaking issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    network is good but there may be matchmaking issues: hi I cant connect the Xbox live to play online games when clicking multiplayer connection show this message: ((( your network is good but there may be matchmaking issues ))) please help me...
  9. Can't connect to the Xbox Live party. There may be network problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to the Xbox Live party. There may be network problems.: For the past 5 days it has been near impossible to join and stay in a party. I sometimes got lucky after loads of attempts I get to join just to disconnect seconds later. I have reset...
  10. You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You can connect tot Xbox live but your current network configuration setting may limit your ...: Titel says it all this is very frustrating because i think its the reason my minecraft isnt updating live tried wired andere wiredless both worked but it gave me the error both times Tried re...