Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

Discus and support Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blizaaria, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Blizaaria
    Blizaaria Guest

Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one.

:)

Blizaaria, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Blizaaria,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining party chat on the Xbox Beta App. You may want to try checking your Windows 10 PC for updates, to do so, check out:

Update Windows 10

I hope this helps.
  3. MalcolmTheChamp Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

I didnt even know there was a BETA version... I am playing on teh Xbox App that was installed with my Windows 10. It is version 11.11.19012.00000

Randomly again today, My Xbox Finally is seen by the app and I was able to connect. Now The issue is Party Chat STILL does not work. I try to connect to multiple friends and each time it gives me "Your Network Settings are Block Chat [0x89231806]". Well
    my NAT settings are open and I can party chat fine from my Xbox... cannot connect to others on Xbox via the app.
  4. X7 TrendZ Win User

'Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0x89231806' GETTING SICK OF THIS!

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AS WELL ITS PISSING ME OF SO MUCH AND I'M IN AUSTRALIA AND USING THE XBOX APP ON PC. EVERYTIME I JOIN SOMEONES PARTY IT SAYS 0x89231806 XBOX YOUR NETWORK SETTING ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT IS THERE ANY FIX AT ALL AND THIS IS BEEN HAPPENING
    TO ME FOR 4 WEEKS IM GETTING SICK OF IT
  5. ShadowRukia Win User

MODERATE NAT ( Cant hear party chat! going insane )

'Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0x89231806' cant join the party chat I need help
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

"Your network settings are blocking party chat"

Hello cancededaphid09!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. The suggestions above are all great options to try. This issue can also be fixed by port forwarding. This list of

Xbox One Ports
    will be required to use. Also, it is important to know the make and model of your router. The steps on how to perform port forwarding are located at the
    port forward website. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app. - Similar Threads - network settings are

2. Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting up xbox one console, problems with network/update: Ive reset the whole thing and it says ive already been connected to a network but thats impossible. Only option to select is okay so i press it. Then i go to the next step which is update, it...
  3. Network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network settings: I need help with my network settings. I have a download speed of 3mbps. What is wrong? 66c5d8a8-404e-4f5a-99b5-66b479b7dcfb
  4. "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 "

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network Settings Block Discussions Between Parties" 0x89231807 ": For months, I have this type of error that has a lot of evenings between friends. I have done all the technical advice of the support site and those of other website without ever reused to solve...
  5. Network settings

in XboX Insiders
    Network settings: Console keeps disconnecting from the internet submitted by /u/socialrejex [link] [comments]
  6. Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with not seeing in guide after going to where it says settings I’m seeing network...: I just got the tweet from Brad rossetti that the Delta Ring and the beta Ring will beable to run the new Test Console Streaming test from today under settings Network. Please test and provide...
  7. My networks set to automatically detect port, but it keeps changing?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My networks set to automatically detect port, but it keeps changing?: My networks set to automatically detect port, but it keeps changing? Hi Shadows, Thanks for coming to the forums. IPv4 and IPv6 are two different internet protocols. They are not a certain...
  8. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  9. : Network settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network settings: : Network settings It's very difficult to connect to Wifi Hotspots since you can't adjust any of the network security settings yourself. You may have to move around your city and find a tower that...
  10. Network Settings are Blocking Party Chat 0x89234020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Settings are Blocking Party Chat 0x89234020: I am currently experiencing the above error message when trying to play and chat with ONE SPECIFIC FRIEND on xbox. If this friend is not in the party I do not get this message. If he is in the...