Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

Discus and support Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one. dbf784b2-cfc4-44ad-9b68-a1df79107cf5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Blizaaria, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Blizaaria
    Blizaaria Guest

Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

Literally no idea how to fix this cant find anything on this problem it has the same error code as the xbox one.

:)

Blizaaria, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Blizaaria,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining party chat on the Xbox Beta App. You may want to try checking your Windows 10 PC for updates, to do so, check out:

Update Windows 10

I hope this helps.
  3. MalcolmTheChamp Win User

"We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device."

I didnt even know there was a BETA version... I am playing on teh Xbox App that was installed with my Windows 10. It is version 11.11.19012.00000

Randomly again today, My Xbox Finally is seen by the app and I was able to connect. Now The issue is Party Chat STILL does not work. I try to connect to multiple friends and each time it gives me "Your Network Settings are Block Chat [0x89231806]". Well
    my NAT settings are open and I can party chat fine from my Xbox... cannot connect to others on Xbox via the app.
  4. X7 TrendZ Win User

'Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0x89231806' GETTING SICK OF THIS!

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME AS WELL ITS PISSING ME OF SO MUCH AND I'M IN AUSTRALIA AND USING THE XBOX APP ON PC. EVERYTIME I JOIN SOMEONES PARTY IT SAYS 0x89231806 XBOX YOUR NETWORK SETTING ARE BLOCKING PARTY CHAT IS THERE ANY FIX AT ALL AND THIS IS BEEN HAPPENING
    TO ME FOR 4 WEEKS IM GETTING SICK OF IT
  5. ShadowRukia Win User

MODERATE NAT ( Cant hear party chat! going insane )

'Your network settings are blocking party chat. 0x89231806' cant join the party chat I need help
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

"Your network settings are blocking party chat"

Hello cancededaphid09!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. The suggestions above are all great options to try. This issue can also be fixed by port forwarding. This list of

Xbox One Ports
    will be required to use. Also, it is important to know the make and model of your router. The steps on how to perform port forwarding are located at the
    port forward website. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app. - Similar Threads - network settings are

2. Network Settings Alignment Issue on New XB UI

in XboX Insiders
    Network Settings Alignment Issue on New XB UI: submitted by /u/Co2_Outbr3ak [link] [comments]
  3. Netflix crashing network settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix crashing network settings: So for the past few days whenever I try to use netflix on my xbox it makes my xbox disconnect from my wifi and erase the I.P address, Whenever I try to test connection I get a message saying "DNS...
  4. Cant access network settings on my xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant access network settings on my xbox one S: [img] Hi, Ive been having trouble accessing my network settings, I cannot get in and just keep getting this error message (0x80070490). I feel I have tried everything, I have factory reset...
  5. "UPnP Not Successful" / appears in ur network settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "UPnP Not Successful" / appears in ur network settings: "UPnP Not Successful" / appears in ur network settings I followed xbox's guide to troubleshooting when you get a "UPnP Not Successful" in ur network settings. After following...
  6. Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 won't let me connect to Multiplayer. Also, I have no network settings in the xbox...: I just bought Forza 7 Motorsports on xbox for PC. It won't allow me to play multiplayer. this is a huge problem. I just purchased the game. So, then I bought Forza 4 and I'm having basically the...
  7. Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231807: I am receiving the above error on my Windows 10 machine, not an insider, and having version 1909 installed. These are the results of the Xbox Console Companion test (my app is in Greek so...
  8. Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off: Downloading a game, speed average 80 mbits but when i look in settings > bandwidth it says actual usage is 150kbps a8df03c6-c430-4a36-b724-79f0aad982e6
  9. Another update and again network settings are broken

in XboX Insiders
    Another update and again network settings are broken: Why does this happen? Why is it that everytime an update is pushed it completely breaks any network settings Now it won't keep or retain any ip settings. Have to clear dns cache to fix.. this is...
  10. Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong: Hey everyone, In October 2019 I purchased a brand-new Xbox One X from the MS store, that I pulled out of the box and freshly set up at the end of October. I did the initial setup on the console,...