Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality

Discus and support Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can do something so that he can play because it was written on Just Dance 2018 World Dance Floor 71d3165f-a868-4348-b68c-080610187bc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafciu2002, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Rafciu2002
    Rafciu2002 Guest

Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality

I can do something so that he can play because it was written on Just Dance 2018 World Dance Floor

:)

Rafciu2002, Oct 28, 2019
  2. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  3. CinnabarAlloy36 Win User

FIFA 16 gamer profile problem: "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get this function"?

Correct in English shall be: "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality".

Have checked all settings and it seems OK.
  4. BO3LIY Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

please help me
  5. BO3LIY Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality please help me
  6. WamblingRegent8 Win User

xbox live

i downloaded a game and it says "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality" whats does this mean? what do i have to do?
Thema:

1. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality - Similar Threads - profile does correct

2. "Profile does not have the correct permissions"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Profile does not have the correct permissions": I have just bought a 1 month xbox gold membership. When I attempt to play the online game mode "head-to-head" on Fight night champion I receive the notification "Your gamer profile does not have...
  3. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: Hello, Since one week, I can't play in online mode on fifa 17. I have this error message : Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. I tried with draft or...
  4. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  5. 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error: Basically the problem is that, I have purchased 'Plants vs Zombies (Garden Warfare)' for my younger brother but whenever I start the game, this error would always pop up. If you are interested to...
  6. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  7. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  8. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality: Hi, my son is unable to play Plants vs Zombies and we keep getting a message “your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox live functionality” I just purchased Xbox live gold...
  9. Profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: We purchased Xbox Live Gold and it displays in "Subscriptions". When trying to play any game, currently trying Fortnite, on our Xbox One S we get the error message "profile does not have the...
  10. your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality: I try to play Xbox Live but whenever I try it it says your profile doesn't have the correct permission to access Xbox Live, what do I do? I tried looking up bids in YouTube but none of them work...