Your profile was not completely downloaded

Discus and support Your profile was not completely downloaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on my brother in law's Xbox One using my own profile and regardless of what game I'm trying to play I get the same message about my profile not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JBTedders, Dec 29, 2018.

1. JBTedders
    JBTedders Guest

I'm on my brother in law's Xbox One using my own profile and regardless of what game I'm trying to play I get the same message about my profile not being completely downloaded. Is there a fix for this?

:)

JBTedders, Dec 29, 2018
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey JBTedders,

Let's try removing the profile completely and redownloading it to see if you get a good and full download this time!

Follow these Steps:

Add your Microsoft account on an Xbox One console

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Important Make sure that you do not select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Microsoft account.

If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.
    4. Enter the password for your Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
    5. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    6. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.

Remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console

It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox One console, because you don’t have to sign in to the account. Here’s how:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.

For further assistance contact
    Xbox Support

You may also try other things like a simple power cycle as well.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  3. Fubski Win User

Your profile was not completely downloaded.

Did you just have an Xbox One console like it was brand new and it was just recently when you stopped playing with an Xbox 360 console?
  4. Maverickk Win User

Can't connect to xboxlive, Unable to recover Gamertag.

"Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from XBOXLIVE.
  5. Y O P ii N E X Win User

Download keeps Stopping.

I know you repeated this already, but complete it in these form of steps to get your judgment on!

Let's delete/stop that corrupted download until we get the right gears working.

-System Settings>Storage > Clear System Cache 3 times> Select hard drive > Select Profiles> Select your Gamertag & delete profile only.

After delete profile turn off the console so it can have a fresh reboot.

After it's completely restarted press the guide button on the controller & select download profile & enter your account information.

After you complete that please complete a license transfer just in case & after that is complete go to account management > download history & download.

Try not using your internet while it downloads please or use your console to play etc... let it download. :~)
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey Gib, sorry to hear about your profile! Okay, first off, we'll want to delete that corrupted profile. With that complete, try downloading the profile again, as it should work at that point. If it doesn't download, please try connecting directly to your
    modem with an Ethernet cable, to see if that allows you to download your profile. :)
Thema:

1. Your profile was not completely downloaded - Similar Threads - profile was completely

2. Completely Broken Profile for 4 years Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completely Broken Profile for 4 years Xbox 360: For 3-4 years I'm experiencing problems with my main profile on Xbox 360, I think my profile is broken and a lot of things doesn't work as supposed to work. I don't remember clearly when the...
  3. XBox live account profile not completely downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live account profile not completely downloaded: Hi there. When I try to log in to my XBox live account from my xbox 360, it says your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live. But when I try to download...
  4. Xbox Series X "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." will not complete. No profile for back compat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." will not complete. No profile for back compat...: TL;DR: any 360 game i try to play on my series x, attempts the "Getting your Xbox 360 info..." process. fails. then wont let me sign in to my xbox account. Wanting to take advantage of some of...
  5. MS FS 2020 - how to do a complete reset including pilot profile

in XBoX on Windows
    MS FS 2020 - how to do a complete reset including pilot profile: All help appreciated, after applying second patch thrustmaster HOTAS 4 No longer works. Also, all eight flight training sessions are grayed out and no longer available....
  6. Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live.: We have recently bought an Xbox one s for my son and have downloaded his Xbox profile which he has used for iPad minecraft and Roblox. But when trying to gplay games from the game pass like plants...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  8. Game Missing from profile (98% completed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing from profile (98% completed): Help please, My son recently nearly completed Lego Marvel 2 on Xbox one s. Next day the saved game was gone. 98% completion and very excited about finishing it completely. Please help Signed...
  9. Sorry we couldn't complete your Zbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry we couldn't complete your Zbox profile: Split from this thread. original title: i have 1 question... Which one that set computer's setting,registry,path,security setting,the owner and permission back to it's original setting or...
  10. Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox Live: My account has been downloaded onto a Xbox One, however whenever I try and go on games that need Xbox Live it says, your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your profile was not completely downloaded

2. xbox profile not completely downloaded

3. profile not completely downloaded

4. xbox one profile not completely downloaded,
  5. xbox one 360 profile not completely downloaded,
  6. xbox one your profile was not completely downloaded,
  7. portal 2 your profile was not completely downloaded. please download it again from xbox live,
  8. portal 2 your was not completely downloaded,
  9. xbox live account not fully downloaded,
  10. assassins creed xbox 360 compatible xbox one profile was not completely downloaded,
  11. your profile was not completely downloaded xbox one,
  12. Xbox one 360 game your profile was not completly downloaded,
  13. your profile was not completely downloaded xbox live,
  14. xbox one profile was not completely downloaded,
  15. your profile was not completely downloaded. please download it again from xbox live