Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Discus and support Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys! I want to buy GTA V from marketplace and I am buying it with PayPal. When I press Confirm the Purchase appears a message: Your purchase cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewGamingXD, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

Hi guys! I want to buy GTA V from marketplace and I am buying it with PayPal. When I press Confirm the Purchase appears a message: Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. I'm from Romania and my credit card too. If i choose the
    payment option Add a Credit Card, the card is invalid. On xbox, when I'm registering, at locale and language doesn't exist Romania... So the solution with locale; language doesn't work. Please help me... PS: Sorry for my bad english...

:)

AndrewGamingXD, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Problem with downloading the game "Dragon age:Origins" for Xbox One

Was written "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

BizarreNikita, Dec 28, 2014
  3. caroboy
    caroboy Guest
    Grid 2 Sorry, Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again

I have the some problem.

Sorry

i using xbox one and when i go to buy just write a mesage Sorry

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again and no error code.

caroboy, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Mufasa8MyOreos Win User

Im am trying to get b02 on xbox one. Everytime i try to purchsase it i wont work. My ip adress is in the u.s im in u.s. i dont have a privite network. Help?!

I'm am having the exact same problem right now

Me as well, I've even tried Xbox.com on my phone and laptop same problem
    download nuke town 2025 then buy it and it will work
  5. gordodeyaPR Win User

i cant buy Fallout 3 dlc

fix the problem
  6. II M0Z II Win User

Try deleting the game from your hard drive and any non essential saves (if any) and download the game again

You could also try deleting any dlc as this has caused a couple of issues in the past, the content can be reinstalled when your game is up and running by viewing your purchase history.

Finally try the old favourite of clearing you cache as below:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

Could you all please go ahead and follow
    THIS
    guide (clearing your cache) and then seeing if the problem has resolved. If that helps, then great! If not, please create your own threads and detail your problems in there. Users are encouraged to create their own threads, so that the focus of support
    can be directed at the threads author.

@WizZz27 could you also please try the above steps and let me know (In this thread) whether that has resolved the problem?

Many thanks,

Cloud
  8. TheSkullmasher Win User

It may be an error with the game itself. Sometimes games on the marketplace have errors when they are first placed on the market. If the game is older, I would suggest resetting your Xbox and router, as it could be your connection. You may also want to wait
    a few hours and try again. If that doesn't fix it, contact twitter.com/XboxSupport as others may be having problems with that specific game.
Thema:

1. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. - Similar Threads - purchase cannot completed

2. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...
  4. Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase cannot be completed at this time, Portal 2 2k19: Had this error when trying to grab Portal 2 as part of Games for Gold. What should I do and anyone else have/had this issue? 1941fd15-8a47-4a9b-adb3-ab8cad94ee83
  5. Cannot complete games with gold purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot complete games with gold purchase.: Hi my name is Eamon, and I'm trying to get Portal: Still alive which is currently available with Games with Gold until June 15th. Every time i try to complete the purchase i get the message...
  6. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Guys, i really need your urgent help and advise on this issue. I have an xbox one and It seems that i cannot buy xbox 360 games anymore . once i clicking on buy button the system give me message...
  7. XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One GWG issue - Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.: Split from this thread. About since the Hitman offer i cannot get 360 GWG - i was able to DL the 360 Crackdown game for free during the 2018 xo event and yesterday i could DL the gears...
  8. Cannot Complete a Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Complete a Purchase: Split from this thread. I've been having the exact same issue. Tried buying a game a few days ago and gave me error. I'm trying to download a Games with gold game which is free and still having...
  9. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again: I can't download this week's xbox 360 game (hitman - Blood Money) that is free with my 1 year subscription to Xbox live gold paid for in July 2018. When I try to get it, I click on the game / see...
  10. purchase cannot be completed at this time please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase cannot be completed at this time please try again later: Split from this thread. I've been having this same issue for awhile now. I have triple checked the region and it is correct. I've gone through the virtual agent so many times and it didn't help...