Your Security Protocal won’t work

Discus and support Your Security Protocal won’t work in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Your Security Protocal won’t work This console supports wpa2/3 ....network protocals you will need to change router configuration. my xbox doesnt... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoeDascanio, Sep 9, 2020.

1. JoeDascanio
    JoeDascanio Guest

This console supports wpa2/3 ....network protocals you will need to change router configuration.

my xbox doesnt connect to the internet. I tried restarting but no luck. I made no changes before this happened.

I have the xfinity gateway modem

:)

JoeDascanio, Sep 9, 2020
  2. cab0218 Win User

Microsoft Points Convertion

The best thing you can do is keep calling support and give them your protocal number. Support on here cannot help much with the issue that you are having.
  3. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Can't add gold in my account because of the stupid 30 day waiting limit for your old security email to be fully deleted

Its a safety protocal designed to protect you.If youre changing email addresses as far as Microsoft knows your old email password may have been compromised.Be glad theyre looking out for you.
  4. CONRAWR69 Win User

Your Security Protocol Will Not Work ?!!

me as well after the new update my wifi doesn't even show up when I try to add new wireless wifi
  5. DarthSirhc30 Win User

I am having the same issue. Just did the update. Please help!!!
  6. plums utd9 Win User

Guys will you give me a shorter explanation why my Xbox one won't pick up any network
Thema:

1. Your Security Protocal won’t work - Similar Threads - Security Protocal won’t

2. Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live secure file exchange adding and sending files: I was asked to send a file using secure file exchange for Xbox live . It did say that it had been sent . I sent a message asking if it had been received and was it correctly formatted for viewing...
  3. wifi is reporting "No internet, secured" but any apps using xbox live are inoperable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wifi is reporting "No internet, secured" but any apps using xbox live are inoperable: this has happened in a previous incident, and it slightly infuriates me. wifi IS in fact connected and working, i know this because programs like chrome and discord can work just fine.my parents...
  4. Security Info deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security Info deleted: I think my sons xbox account has been hacked. He got messages from Microsoft telling him security info was recently deleted. When he tried to access the account he is told the email address he...
  5. Problem with security certificate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with security certificate: Every time i try to use Xbox live or login it comes problem with security certificate or something similar can anybody help or tell me what the problem may be. 81deb71b-c814-4c00-a38f-a51977378b08
  6. Security

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security: How does a person speak with a human with MS regarding unknown email on acct also i never signed up for reoccurring payments turned on console for 1st time in months and it downloading a game...
  7. Can’t cancel security info change I didn’t order

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t cancel security info change I didn’t order: Someone is trying to change my security info and I can’t cancel it because my account is under my old phone number, and I can’t find my old phone to see the code it sends me for verification. It...
  8. Authenticator App Security Flaw!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Authenticator App Security Flaw!!: In the Authentication app there is a major security flaw which allows users to change security information even when the authentication app has been turned off via security settings which allow...
  9. change network security protocol - change router config?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change network security protocol - change router config?: I'm trying to connect a network to my xbox but it's not letting me and this is the message that keeps popping up, "This console supports WPA/WPA2 (personal), WPA2 (personal), and WEP network...
  10. Logged me out, can't log back in... security info problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logged me out, can't log back in... security info problem: I was playing with my friends, [Mod removed- personal information] and [Mod removed- personal information], and suddenly I got logged out of my XBox account. When i tried to log back in, it...