Your Series X feature wish?

Discus and support Your Series X feature wish? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, Microsoft recently announced a comprehensive specification list as well as features for the upcoming Series X, are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julosjc, Mar 21, 2020.

1. julosjc
    julosjc Guest

Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors,

Microsoft recently announced a comprehensive specification list as well as features for the upcoming Series X, are there missing or not yet announced features you wish will be included upon release?

Personally I would love the chance be able to use a USB SSD to play Series X games as from what I've read, next gen games on Series X must use the internal storage or seagate expansion...though regardless the new tech hardware is exciting!

Happy gaming!

V(^_^)

:)

julosjc, Mar 21, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

firstly you are correct about Series X games needing to be played from with internal storage or the new Seagate expansion they showed off, In my opinon its pretty cool and reminds me of game catridges. You can however store Series X games on a USB external
    HDD, or SSD you just cant play them from it. (at least that is my understanding)

As for the features I'd like to see, I can't really think of any right now, since all our accessories and games will work.
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

I want good games and lots of exclusive Xbox content! also the ability to play older games is on point!
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Quero mais jogos retrocompativeis, pra mim sera o console do ano

[Mod Translation - I want more backwards compatible games, for me it will be the console of the year]
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

I want good games and lots of exclusive Xbox content! also the ability to play older games is on point!
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Dynamic wallpaper/themes would be cool.
Thema:

1. Your Series X feature wish? - Similar Threads - Series feature wish

2. Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Series X players still be able to connect, play and chat with Xbox One console users?: This was a big disapointment at the release of the current generation. From what I saw, in video's, the menus look very simular, but it is not really mentiond. Other than backward compatibilety...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  4. Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?: Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? I moved to Sudan and from that time I coudn’t play online or sign in to my profile . I couldn’t even play some of my games since...
  5. Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?: The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has...
  6. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello What we can do with all the faulty Elite 2? It seems that a high number of them have big problems with the A button and sticking. My Elite Series 2 have this problems: 1. The A and Y...
  9. Two killer Xbox Series X features revealed to topple PS5

in XboX Insiders
    Two killer Xbox Series X features revealed to topple PS5: [IMG] submitted by /u/tidalgamingnews [link] [comments]
  10. xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?: hello, I recently bought an Xbox elite controller series 2. In the Xbox app, on the right or left thumbstick, there is a feature called thumbstick calculations. On the original Xbox Elite...