Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

Discus and support Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarcast1cFox, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Sarcast1cFox
    Sarcast1cFox Guest

I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it.

:)

Sarcast1cFox, Sep 4, 2019
  2. xXGalaxyXx NOVA Win User

I think if remakes are done right then they can be as enjoyable as the originals or even more so. However you could see it as the developers are running out of ideas like you said or they are just reliving the older days and upgrading the games to a better
    spec.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I love most remakes or remasters. What I absolutely loathe is hiding remasters behind new releases (and then releasing it at full price anyway), adding DLC and adding microtransactions to remastered games.
  4. BORN LUCKY 777 Win User

I like the remastered games, I know that COD, modern warfare was remastered at it was fun to play that game again, I just wish the price tags on them were not so high, that makes for less people to buy them. if the cost for a remastered game was half the
    price of a regular game then I feel more people would buy it and play them.
  5. Aventhyz Win User

I like It because we can play the games we love in our new console and with new graphics.
  6. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Me personally, i prefer remakes over remasters. We Definitely have the hardware now to really bump up some of the older games. I would like to see the game "Black" come back. That was a cool fps game. Maybe some of the old arcade classics to be bought
    back. Like "Bad Dudes" "Kung Fu" "River Raid" "Rush'n Attack" the list goes on.
Thema:

1. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters. - Similar Threads - Thoughts Game Remakes

2. Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions: Has everyone seen the new look Xbox Game Pass Quests? Appears to be live now. I can confirm I can see it in the Android Game Pass app. To sum up, there are loads more quests for you to earn...
  3. Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?: It's good but it needs some work for it to be considered one of the greatest COD games. 51e7a584-8f64-48ff-beb0-a42da8ff01bb
  4. Thoughts on the game: Afterparty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts on the game: Afterparty: I played through it on Game Pass, and curious how other people felt about this game. Over the past couple months, I'd see it mentioned here and there, but I wasn't interested until someone...
  5. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...: So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's...
  6. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  7. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  8. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  9. Gaming Seat Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Seat Thoughts?: I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical gaming chair. I didnt find those all that...
  10. Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program: Recently Sony announced PS Vita and older PS games will no longer be included in their program similar to Xbox only offering two games a month instead of 4. With that do you think eventually Xbox...