Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

Discus and support Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sarcast1cFox, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Sarcast1cFox
    Sarcast1cFox Guest

I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it.

:)

Sarcast1cFox, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I love most remakes or remasters. What I absolutely loathe is hiding remasters behind new releases (and then releasing it at full price anyway), adding DLC and adding microtransactions to remastered games.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Most of the remakes I played I did enjoy, but never gave me the feeling I had when I first played the original
  4. BowenB23 Win User

I think RE2 is a bit of an anomaly. I cannot think of another remaster that was handled this well.
  5. {Parity} Win User

As with anything some are good and some not so good. I do enjoy playing through some games again after they have been remastered just to see how they are now.
  6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

I prefer remake before remasters
Thema:

1. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters. - Similar Threads - Thoughts Game Remakes

2. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  3. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  4. Gaming Seat Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Seat Thoughts?: I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical gaming chair. I didnt find those all that...
  5. Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program: Recently Sony announced PS Vita and older PS games will no longer be included in their program similar to Xbox only offering two games a month instead of 4. With that do you think eventually Xbox...
  6. My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...: My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed to be backwards compatible if so what am I doing wrong . It will not download them or even recognize...
  7. what happens with what use to be gems in games thought achievements

in XBoX Rewards
    what happens with what use to be gems in games thought achievements: i noticed i earned a few gems over the last few weeks thought the some games just wonding what happens with them now xbox rewards is finished e99abce9-5e15-4970-9d07-52feafd5784c
  8. Purchased DLC for a xbox360 game on one, thought it was the full game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased DLC for a xbox360 game on one, thought it was the full game.: Hello, I recently purchased GRAW from the xbox one marketplace. Atleast at the time i thought i was. I checked the price, it seemed resonable for a 10 year old game. After i purchased i noticed it...
  9. gaming offline - thoughts, comments?

in XBoX on Consoles
    gaming offline - thoughts, comments?: HI, Recently I have had and issue installing an alpha build update. Could not get past error 8B05000F. I then chose to stay offline but found my xbox to be unusable because it was offline....
  10. I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not: Buy the game Human Fall Flat thinking that it would be multiplayer online, but it was not like that. I am dissatisfied with the game for not having this feature and would like a refund of the game...