Your worst gaming habit?

Discus and support Your worst gaming habit? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; simple lol, staying online until 5 am when I need to be at work at 8 am. 5bf25b7c-b357-4108-8bf8-61ee6113fc86 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarthLegacy905, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Your worst gaming habit?

simple lol, staying online until 5 am when I need to be at work at 8 am.

:)

DarthLegacy905, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Aestek Win User

Your worst gaming fails?

Just keep in mind that I like to play shooters, like MW, Battlefield and Gears of war. I am far from an expert, I would say my skills fall in the normal category.

For almost a week I could not beat the last level on Gears of War 3 with the queen giant beetle and Marcus' dad. I fought like hell for hours and days and I just could not beat it no matter how hard I tried and no matter what I did, I could do anything
    against the enemy. I finally called my buddies on xbox live for help and they were getting killed left and right. One finally said. "What setting do you have this on?" I said it was on casual. He told me there was no way and to make sure I look at the
    title screen.

I had it set to hardcore mode which is why I was dying so much...Huge fail
  3. Edgarour Win User

Your worst gaming habit?

wanting to advance as much as I can in my game and increasingly cutting my housework times
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Your worst gaming habit?

Nothing wrong with wanting to look a bit fashionable! lol. My worst gaming habit has definitely got to be spending too much time exploring every little detail in the game in case I miss something... It's the main reason I take so long to finish games haha.
    The negative outcome is I've got a huge backlog of amazing games that I may not end up playing for years to come. Time to start doing some speed runs through as many titles as I can! :D

Happy Gaming!
  5. BowenB23 Win User

Your worst gaming habit?

I am definitely an achievement hunter myself. I can empathize here however I don't think I will stop this any time soon. LOL
  6. NafrayuNox Win User

Your worst gaming habit?

I love your bad habit I find it so funny! I almost never buy vanity items or game currency, though I did buy some outfits for Claudette in Dead by Daylight 😊

My bad habit is to never save manually. This has made me lose many an hour of progress in Kingdom Come Deliverance which I am currently playing...

Another bad habit would be to spend to much time on internet when npcs are speaking, thus having not heard something when I have to pick an anwser 🤣

Another one would be linked to my obcession with achievements. I look at a game's achievement list before starting it to know if it's going to be hard for me to get them all (to catch 'em all!), and sometimes after deciding to play the game, always have
    a guide to not miss any achievement along the way. This has spoiled some games and puzzles inside those games, even though I don't like spending 30min on a puzzle, sometimes I hate myself for this obcession. (must not tell my friends though xD)
Thema:

Your worst gaming habit?

1. Your worst gaming habit? - Similar Threads - worst gaming habit

2. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  3. What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s your worst habit playing Battle Royale games?: Looting one more building to try and get even more things I do not need. 05a8b083-4d04-42be-9c71-5cf7828658a8
  4. what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94
  5. Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Worst rewards program/we should pay less for digitally downloaded games/preordered games don't ...: I recently complained because I didn't get my star upgrade or any points in the last 2 months. I was informed by the xbox support person that I didn't receive my star upgrade or points because I...
  6. What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing...
  7. This has got to be the worst game server on the market

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This has got to be the worst game server on the market: Pathetic...will have to look for another vendor since Microsoft doesn't care about its product support 0ae42ba8-024a-4607-9095-9899d9f2d664
  8. The worst gaming platform EVER!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The worst gaming platform EVER!: I have been trying to get my broken Xbox warrantied for a couple weeks now. After 2 months with terrible online service while my PS4 has been working flawlessly I finally got a warranty...
  9. Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst reputation system in history of Consoles/Video Games: At this given point in time, I am lost for words... This will be my 30th+ time receiving Reputation: Avoid me, I go to play with my friends tonight & I have avoid me once again after getting off...
  10. WORST Gaming Experience of My Life (Xbox Dedicated Servers a JOKE!!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST Gaming Experience of My Life (Xbox Dedicated Servers a JOKE!!!): I have been experiencing MASSIVE lag (pretty much constant except for very SMALL periods of respite) on XBOX Dedicated Servers (AUSTRALIA) for the last 9 MONTHS!!! Playing Halo 5 Guardians, now...