You're new gen

Discus and support You're new gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon. b616f750-6bac-433e-b837-8e8e42429de0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pjameleven, Oct 2, 2019.

1. pjameleven
    pjameleven Guest

You're new gen

For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon.

:)

pjameleven, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

You're new gen

1. You're new gen - Similar Threads - You're gen

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. "You're selected skin is still loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're selected skin is still loading": Recently Minecraft Xbox One isn't working. I keep having the same message on the home page saying "your selected skin is still loading." Well it never loads. I've tried reinstalling the game,...
  4. "You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're too early": So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass. Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the download. However, when I tried too it gave...
  5. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  6. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...: when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  8. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): I subscribed to Xbox Game pass for PC but whenever I try to browse the games on offer, I am getting this error message. [img] eb4d7e1e-4cc5-4c25-8b58-9c148417eed6
  9. What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?: E3 2019 will be showcasing a lot of new gameplays, which one you think you're looking forward to see? 48f1521d-4975-48c7-93ca-b63434f67bf9
  10. Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions: As my post with this information RELEVANT to GTAV's re-release on Xbox One (and PS4) was deleted, I'm posting it again First from Gamespot.com "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for...