You're new gen

Discus and support You're new gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon. b616f750-6bac-433e-b837-8e8e42429de0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pjameleven, Oct 2, 2019.

1. pjameleven
    pjameleven Guest

You're new gen

For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon.

:)

pjameleven, Oct 2, 2019
  2. mocoworm Win User

You're new gen

Destiny 2 is always incredible. Gears5 Horde mode has me hooked atm. Forza 4 is great as well.
  3. BarbecueSausage Win User

You're new gen

You can easily lose a week of your life to Skyrim lol
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

You're new gen

I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

You're new gen

It's hard, but I'll say Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Good game, beautiful, nice gameplay. Really good.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

You're new gen

Hello I want to know what's evereverybodys new fav gen of game and why?
    Loving me some destiny 2 right now
Thema:

You're new gen

1. You're new gen - Similar Threads - You're gen

2. Is it possible to show what you're playing using the XBox App on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to show what you're playing using the XBox App on PC?: I was wondering if anyone can use the XBox App to show what you are playing or doing like say using Spotify or playing a XBox Game or using a browser. My girlfriend can show it because she has it...
  3. Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.: I am trying to redownload my account after receiving this message when trying to sign in but am still getting the same message as I try to redownload the profile, "Sorry, there's a problem with...
  4. What video game characters do you "miss" when you're not playing their games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What video game characters do you "miss" when you're not playing their games?: The present-day video gaming industry provides an extraordinary variety of online gaming. Due to higher demand, the online gaming sector tries their utmost endeavors to provide a new idea inside...
  5. Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox E101 total woe - Help me Reddit, you're my only hope: So my XBOX One X has had a few issues over the years. I fear hardware failure but before I consign it to the repair heap and spend £400 on a new one I thought I'd ask you kind folks for help....
  6. You're stuck on the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta? You are not alone!

in XboX Insiders
    You're stuck on the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta? You are not alone!: Hi, I'm Alex from the Minecraft community volunteer tech support. Ever since the Beta was introduced for Minecraft for Windows 10, people have been reporting issues with leaving the Beta through...
  7. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  8. Games You're Giving A Try

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games You're Giving A Try: Hello everyone, I know with some of us being stuck at home or just having to take time off due to the worldly events happening around us, I'm wondering what games are looking to touch up on or...
  9. Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.)

in XboX Insiders
    Party Issues still occurs... (Cannot see who are in the party you're currently in.): Good Morning, everyone. So apparently, I've been having some Party & Game Invite Issues with Xbox due to me being part of the Insiders Program. I see that they fixed the Invites... But now, I...
  10. Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played GTA 5 on Xbox 360 or PS3? You're Getting New Content In Current-Gen Versions: As my post with this information RELEVANT to GTAV's re-release on Xbox One (and PS4) was deleted, I'm posting it again First from Gamespot.com "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for...