You're too early?

Discus and support You're too early? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just pre-ordered the collector's edition to ESO, bought the $80 bundle that comes with the game as well as the Morrowind expansion, but whenever i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D E A T IH, Apr 9, 2017.

1. D E A T IH
    D E A T IH Guest

You're too early?

Just pre-ordered the collector's edition to ESO, bought the $80 bundle that comes with the game as well as the Morrowind expansion, but whenever i try to start just the regular game, it says I am too early. I know the expansion doesn't come out for a while
    but it won't let me even start the regular game?

:)

D E A T IH, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Jammbit 7
    Jammbit 7 Guest
    Looks like you're offline

That website says I have a perfect record. I've never been banned. I dont think thats the issue because I can get in and play eventually after rebooting, etc..

Jammbit 7, Apr 9, 2017
  3. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Looks like you're offline

This has been known to happen on Battlefield games if the account has received a ban of some sorts either on Xbox or Battlefield.

It wouldn't hurt to check to see if thats the case. For Xbox you can check here. https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

For battlefield itself, you will need to go to that website.

Geth, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You're too early?

As stated in the games description, you won't have access to the regular game until the new one launches.

Smwutches, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

You're too early?

1. You're too early? - Similar Threads - You're too early

2. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  3. If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...

in XboX Insiders
    If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...: submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  4. Can you use an xbox gamepass trail if you're subscription is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you use an xbox gamepass trail if you're subscription is past due?: Hello,I wanted to know that can you put an xbox gamepass trial if your suspended and how long is the suspension? 71ed4aa2-bd4d-4c6f-9673-5bd4bd030f2c
  5. you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...

in XBoX on Windows
    you're not connect to internet, check your connection and try again.你还未连接到Internet,...: hello, everyone, I download xbox live game from Microsoft store, like horizon 4, quantum break and so one, when I open any xbox live game, and enter my account and password successfully, it said...
  6. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  7. You're new gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You're new gen: For the current gen I'd say Witcher III, but I'm about to start AC Oddesy so that may change soon. b616f750-6bac-433e-b837-8e8e42429de0
  8. "You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're too early": So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass. Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the download. However, when I tried too it gave...
  9. ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early": Okay, when i try to start up the game I get a message saying "You're too early" and so on and says to check the store for the launch date. I'm CST, and its currently 2:59 here. and its supposed...
  10. You know you're playing this game too much when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You know you're playing this game too much when...: ...you walk around a corner and jump at the sight of a plant. c0be658b-c817-42d5-96a5-3871c2524318