"You're too early"

Discus and support "You're too early" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass. Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by k1LL GiLL, Sep 11, 2019.

1. k1LL GiLL
    k1LL GiLL Guest

"You're too early"

So I recently just downloaded Gears of War 5 from the Game Pass.

Normally, any download would let one play some of it or even load it in from 1/4 the download. However, when I tried too it gave me this exact message"You're too early. We know you really want to get started, but you'll have to wait a bit longer. Check Microsoft
    Store for the launch date." I figured it wasn't ready due to the download not full complete, however after downloading the full game it said the same thing. So here I am uninstalling it/ reinstalling it and its STILL giving me the same message. It's very frustrating
    because all my peers have said it works fine for them and I'm stuck lost.

Please help.

:)

k1LL GiLL, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

"You're too early"

1. "You're too early" - Similar Threads - You're too early

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. "You're selected skin is still loading"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're selected skin is still loading": Recently Minecraft Xbox One isn't working. I keep having the same message on the home page saying "your selected skin is still loading." Well it never loads. I've tried reinstalling the game,...
  4. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): Has anyone found a fix for the Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC) c4025c8b-e818-4697-b1ef-11dc861b3c36
  5. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...: when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus not saving a single dang thing, fixed. you're welcome: Hey y'all, so, I, like many people, had huge issues with metro exodus not saving my progress, config options, and generally being a jerk. However, I fixed it. It would seem that the windows apps...
  7. Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Partner. You're stuck in no mans land. (Xbox Game Pass PC): I subscribed to Xbox Game pass for PC but whenever I try to browse the games on offer, I am getting this error message. [img] eb4d7e1e-4cc5-4c25-8b58-9c148417eed6
  8. You're too early?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You're too early?: Just pre-ordered the collector's edition to ESO, bought the $80 bundle that comes with the game as well as the Morrowind expansion, but whenever i try to start just the regular game, it says I am...
  9. ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO still say's "Pre Ordered, You're too early": Okay, when i try to start up the game I get a message saying "You're too early" and so on and says to check the store for the launch date. I'm CST, and its currently 2:59 here. and its supposed...
  10. You know you're playing this game too much when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You know you're playing this game too much when...: ...you walk around a corner and jump at the sight of a plant. c0be658b-c817-42d5-96a5-3871c2524318