YouTube app CtD

Discus and support YouTube app CtD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lyrenx, Sep 13, 2019.

1. /u/Lyrenx
    /u/Lyrenx Guest

YouTube app CtD

As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Lyrenx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lyrenx, Sep 13, 2019
  2. slaggot Win User

Doesn't work on pc

Having the same prob played for over an hour it said a different profile logged in and that was it CTD. Now everytime i open it it logs into my xbox account and CTD. Contacting support is a joke
  3. Discord 96 Win User

Why isn't the 5th anniversary edition included in backward compatibility?

I have it working online, but offline it just CTD
  4. Proven Great Win User

Xbox One Problem

Please go to youtube.com/godthesniper and watch the video there, it shows a fix for games CTD.
  5. ICExMikey Win User

Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

put in atleast 30hrs. sounds like the problem. worked fine til then. no saves load then CTD. bummed
  6. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

YouTube app CtD

1. YouTube app CtD - Similar Threads - YouTube app CtD

2. Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles: When watching YouTube on the Xbox, my fanily are able to cast to my xbox. I have the preferences set to only allow profiles logged in on the xbox, but these other devices connected are not using...
  3. Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App: Youtube app is complete garbage on the Xbox one. I'm not sure if the Youtube side or the Xbox one side is responsible for the total dumpster fire that is the operation of that app on the platform....
  4. Xbox membership required for Youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox membership required for Youtube app?: I have an xbox 360. It is now refusing to let us watch anything on the Youtube application without purchasing an xbox live membership. I already made an xbox or microsoft account to even get the...
  5. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  6. YouTube app lists wrong start time for my consoles time zone

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app lists wrong start time for my consoles time zone: So the Bungie live stream should start at 12 pm for me sine I live in EST buts it’s listing it to start 4 hours later than that as show in the picture. time zone error submitted by /u/Hayvock...
  7. YouTube App keeps signing me out.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App keeps signing me out.: I don’t know if this has to do by being in the alpha skip ring or just in general but starting yesterday I noticed that I’m being signed out a lot by YouTube. It requires me to always go to...
  8. My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...: My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I make at gmail, is there anyway to make it keep me signed in 1e11d254-a620-4951-aee2-0c6ec4e69f29
  9. Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted: Hello, My youtube app is stuck in restricted mode. Youtube account is signed in Age on the account is verified over 18 Restricted mode is turned off in the xbox app and everywhere else...
  10. YouTube & Disney+ app not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube & Disney+ app not launching: So basically i just got an xbox one x. Ive installed the youtube and disney+ apps, yet when i try to start them up, youtube brings me to a black screen and then crashes back to the xbox home page...