YouTube app CtD

Discus and support YouTube app CtD in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lyrenx, Sep 13, 2019.

1. /u/Lyrenx
    /u/Lyrenx Guest

YouTube app CtD

As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Lyrenx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lyrenx, Sep 13, 2019
  2. slaggot Win User

Doesn't work on pc

Having the same prob played for over an hour it said a different profile logged in and that was it CTD. Now everytime i open it it logs into my xbox account and CTD. Contacting support is a joke
  3. Discord 96 Win User

Why isn't the 5th anniversary edition included in backward compatibility?

I have it working online, but offline it just CTD
  4. Proven Great Win User

Xbox One Problem

Please go to youtube.com/godthesniper and watch the video there, it shows a fix for games CTD.
  5. ICExMikey Win User

Can't Save on Xbox one, When is the patch coming out?

put in atleast 30hrs. sounds like the problem. worked fine til then. no saves load then CTD. bummed
  6. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thema:

YouTube app CtD

1. YouTube app CtD - Similar Threads - YouTube app CtD

2. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  3. Xbox 360 Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Youtube App: I just wanted to say. I have had an issue with the Youtube app for months now. I've deleted, redownloaded, turned it off and on, even blew on the Xbox. I truly believe that this is just a way for...
  4. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  5. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  6. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  7. Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?: I use wired internet and the app on my phone stull show the icon i try everything and search but still anybody connect my xbox a3b8c30e-7748-44da-997b-c043885e87ff
  8. YouTube app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app sign in: Hello Microsoft are you guys gonna fix the youtube app anytime soon or let youtube know there stuffs broke theres 100s of xbox users that cant sign into there youtube account on the xbox and its...
  9. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  10. приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app: Скажите, не скачивается приложение. Необходима покупка приложения? Как подтвердить покупку? Выберите YouTube, а затем Подтвердить покупку, чтобы загрузить и установить приложение. После...