YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

Discus and support YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to use YouTube on my Xbox 360, but it doesn't work since last Thursday, i reinstalled the app but i didn't work, i've been reporting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinMedina Carbonó, Jan 23, 2020.

1. YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

I've been trying to use YouTube on my Xbox 360, but it doesn't work since last Thursday, i reinstalled the app but i didn't work, i've been reporting this issue every day but there hasn't been a solution.

:)

KevinMedina Carbonó, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Darth Stricken Win User

Xbox one achievements messed up?

Mine too. As well as the YouTube app. Also Xbox Vid isnt working properly on my 360.
  3. RomkaZzz Win User

Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360

You can try download it from apps marketplace directly on console. Try to use search (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWbYaPchE20)

More info about Youtube on Xbox 360 here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-setup

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-help
  4. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the YouTube app on your Xbox 360 is crashing every time you open it. We have a support article that provides information on

how to get a new Xbox 360 update
    . We recommend checking the YouTube app in your hard drive for any corrupt files. Corrupt files are indicated by an exclamation point next to the file. You definitely want to

delete any corrupt files
    that are on your hard drive. Once the corrupt files are gone, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the application. Be sure to let us know the results Kevin!
  6. KevinMedina Carbonó Win User

Where do i check if there's any update available?
Thema:

1. YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - YouTube app working

2. Youtube app not working on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app not working on Xbox one X: I have yet to see any solutions to this issues. My tv is updated. My avr is updated. My xbox x is updated and power cycled and ive done every step imaginable yet youtube still keeps glitching so...
  3. My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My video apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube are not starting. Games do work..: Hi all, since 3 days some apps on my Xbox One are not starting anymore. I get the following error: Try again in a while Apologies, our service isn't working properly at the moment. To check...
  4. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  5. Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work: Hi I just got a X360 (Slim) after few Years without console and id really like to use the Youtube App, but it loads (with the regular Youtube logo and red background) and then the screen turns...
  6. Youtube app is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app is not working: I find idiotic in a first place that I cant directly upload videos on YT or Facebook from game dvr instead of Twitter or OneDrive, but whatever. So I tried to manually upload a video using Xbox...
  7. My YouTube app dont work good

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My YouTube app dont work good: My YouTube app dont work good. I cant see My library and when I go to my subscriptions the app work bad My screen is broken. I need help with this please. 3e9043f6-918d-40db-97ff-21a69856e99b
  8. Achievements For YouTube App Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements For YouTube App Not Working: I just got the YouTube app and I've noticed that not even the achievement for signing in works. I haven't noticed anything Xbox-related on their Known Issues page, and achievements for actual...
  9. The YouTube app is not working on the RS2 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The YouTube app is not working on the RS2 beta: YouTube can't connect in the latest couple of builds of RS2. When I attempt to do so, I get the error: "Sorry, could not connect to YouTube." I also get the an error trying to use Edge on the...
  10. Youtube app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app not working: Dear XboxOne Support, I am receiving the error screen with the message "Sorry, could not connect to YouTube" when opening the YouTube app on the Xbox One. So far we have tried restarting the...