YouTube App (No names)

Discus and support YouTube App (No names) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to upload a video to YouTube all my videos have the same name "Upload Studio" which makes it really difficult to find the right one to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackFoxcroft, Apr 9, 2014.

1. JackFoxcroft
    JackFoxcroft Guest

YouTube App (No names)

When trying to upload a video to YouTube all my videos have the same name "Upload Studio" which makes it really difficult to find the right one to upload. Is anyone else experiencing this? It happens with OneDrive as well. Videos don't have the correct name.

:)

JackFoxcroft, Apr 9, 2014
  2. wikkiwild
    wikkiwild Guest
    why be forced to use youtube app instead of on explorer?

The YouTube site does work in explorer app. I use it a lot. I have no issues viewing videos on YouTube in explorer app.

wikkiwild, Apr 9, 2014
  3. XxD BizzlexX
    XxD BizzlexX Guest
    no keyboard in app

there is no keyboard in the YouTube app!

XxD BizzlexX, Apr 9, 2014
  4. JackFoxcroft
    JackFoxcroft Guest

YouTube App (No names)

Really no one else has noticed this? Dam, must just be me.

JackFoxcroft, Apr 10, 2014
  5. JackFoxcroft Win User

YouTube App (No names)

Really no one else has noticed this? Dam, must just be me.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Upload Studio not allowing me to upload to OneDrive or Youtube

Once you edit the clip and go to save it (after entering in the name and details) you should be presented with an option to upload to the OneDrive.

As for Youtube. You can only upload to Youtube from the Youtube app. Head over to the main page in the app and either press X or left on the D-Pad to open your option. There will be an option to Upload from there.
  7. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  8. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  9. Mafivee Win User

YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.
Thema:

YouTube App (No names)

1. YouTube App (No names) - Similar Threads - YouTube App names

2. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  3. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...
  4. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  5. Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?: I use wired internet and the app on my phone stull show the icon i try everything and search but still anybody connect my xbox a3b8c30e-7748-44da-997b-c043885e87ff
  6. YouTube app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app sign in: Hello Microsoft are you guys gonna fix the youtube app anytime soon or let youtube know there stuffs broke theres 100s of xbox users that cant sign into there youtube account on the xbox and its...
  7. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  8. приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app: Скажите, не скачивается приложение. Необходима покупка приложения? Как подтвердить покупку? Выберите YouTube, а затем Подтвердить покупку, чтобы загрузить и установить приложение. После...
  9. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  10. Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error: For the last 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to sign into the YouTube app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, no fixes there. I punch in the code every time as specified,...