Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

Discus and support Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jonesy11798, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing and unpausing the video but does get very annoying after a while.

Just curious as to if there has been a fix found for this issue seeing as it doesn't look like YouTube will be fixing the problem with their app any time soon

submitted by /u/Jonesy11798
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jonesy11798, Aug 26, 2021
  2. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  3. Evan95_19 Win User

Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

The issue is I only have this problem on the YouTube app, every other app I never have an audio issue
  4. Dark Prince Lin Win User

Youtube Volume Control!?

Yo I had the same exact issue. Just figured out how to Fix it! If you sync your phone up and click the blue icon in the top right of the YouTube app it'll control the volume for the YouTube app works fir android apple windows phone and w8
  5. EvilBoris GX Win User

amazon app audio out of sync

Maybe check your sound settings are correct, do you use any external speakers or soundbars?
  6. SteveK25 Win User

Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

Brand new XBONE. Audio out of sync on recorded gameplay. I did the hard reset yesterday, and it resolved the issue. Today, audio out of sync again. I did the hard reset, but it did not resolve the issue A regular shutdown and start did not resolve the
    issue. Disconnected from the network and reconnect did not resolve the issue.

I did a hard shutdown and unplugged the power until the light on the power supply went out. After reconnecting and booting, I had NO SOUND on recordings.

I then did a regular shutdown and reboot. Now the audio is in sync.

There is no consensus on what will resolve the issue or whether it is a software, hardware, or a networking issue.
Thema:

Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

1. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio) - Similar Threads - Youtube App Sync

2. Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?: Have never had a good experience using Youtube on my Series S. Issues (often, but not always): - Videos take a long time to start - if they start at all - Extremely poor quality at times due to...
  3. Series x youtube app is a pile of trash

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app is a pile of trash: Anyone else still have the age restricted content problem using a brand acount when on xbox app? I cannot now watch any videos from the battlefield channel. Every other device using the exact...
  4. YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..: I was in alpha skip ahead and moved down to omega, which helped fix the speed issue I was having with the system, but it still has the issue where YouTube loses sync slowly to the point where it...
  5. YouTube App consistently unable to launch

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App consistently unable to launch: I’m in Alpha preview - anyone else consistently seeing an issue with the YouTube app being unable to start? Nearly every day I get the “Something went wrong” error and the only fix seems to be a...
  6. Can we get an official recording app for youtube on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an official recording app for youtube on xbox: An official recording app for xbox and youtube with mic audio submitted by /u/HeroBrineShay [link] [comments]
  7. Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync: Anyone else got this. Beta insider latest update yesterday. Youtube video sounds are way out of sync with the video within the first minute or so, it's like 10 seconds out of sync. Before update...
  8. Almost 9 months later, YouTube app still broken for a lot of people

in XboX Insiders
    Almost 9 months later, YouTube app still broken for a lot of people: This shouldn't have the "possible" flag, it's a confirmed issue. As discussed here . Audio still goes out of sync with the video. Soft reset, hard reset, changing audio /video settings doesn't...
  9. YouTube app audio out of sync after minutes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio out of sync after minutes: This issue has been reported MONTHS ago and nothing has been done yet to fix it, how is this even possible? I searched for a solution just now (for the fifth time) and can see posts made for Xbox...
  10. The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync)

in XboX Insiders
    The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync): The YouTube app on my Xbox Series X has an issue that over time the audio de-syncs, the exact same video on my LG smart TV stays in sync so this must be an issue with the XSX app Also I notice...