YouTube app playback issues

Discus and support YouTube app playback issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i just recently started having issues with my Xbox One X playing youtube videos back at half the speed or less, as in they are all in slow motion.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Artayu, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Artayu
    Artayu Guest

Hey, i just recently started having issues with my Xbox One X playing youtube videos back at half the speed or less, as in they are all in slow motion. The previews seem to play fine but when i select a video it plays in slow motion.

:)

Artayu, Apr 15, 2019
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

The developers will have to release a new update to fix this issue.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Artayu,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning a playback error for YouTube on your Xbox One X console.

We would like to also suggest what our ambassador mrmatthew has provided in giving you a specific link on how to
    uninstall games/apps on your Xbox One console.

You can also try a power cycle for the console.

Try this and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Artayu,

I'm sorry to hear that a power cycle or re-install did not help. Is this with all videos or special videos, like 4K videos or live videos?

To make sure the software isn't acting up I recommend a soft factory reset, but before doing that I would like to know if by any chance your console is enrolled in the Xbox Insider program? Console's enrolled in this program receive regular preview system
    builds to test for the community before they go public and just curious if a recent update affected the YouTube app.

If you're not enrolled, then try out a
    soft factory reset
    . Make sure to select "keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account and re-connect to
    your network.
  5. mrmatthew Win User

Hey there! Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?
  6. Artayu Win User

I have uninstalled the did a power cycle and unplugged the power cable for 5 minutes, reinstalled same result.
Thema:

1. YouTube app playback issues - Similar Threads - YouTube app playback

2. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  3. Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error: For the last 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to sign into the YouTube app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, no fixes there. I punch in the code every time as specified,...
  4. YouTube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app: Xbox One X question. Hi has anybody else also experienced system lock up and or crash after closing or using the youtube app? I have tried all of the usuals, uninstall/reinstall, uninstall reset...
  5. Youtube app glitching throughout videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app glitching throughout videos: Hi, I've had this issue for some time and so has my friend as he was the one who brought it to my attention that this was happening to more than just me. It seems anytime I am watching anything...
  6. Youtube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app: Uh yeah the screen is way to zoomed in i cant anything on it sucks.... 7a9bb25e-dcb7-43c2-9f21-d21348282f20
  7. Anyone else having issues with the YouTube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having issues with the YouTube app?: Its been about 2 weeks since this has started, whenever I watch a video on YouTube using the app itself on my Xbox One X I randomly get these green lines on the screen sometimes its just a grey...
  8. Youtube app not working on Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app not working on Xbox one X: I have yet to see any solutions to this issues. My tv is updated. My avr is updated. My xbox x is updated and power cycled and ive done every step imaginable yet youtube still keeps glitching so...
  9. YouTube App on Xbox One screen glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube App on Xbox One screen glitches: The YouTube App on the X1 continues to have random screen glitches, but only on certain videos for some reason. The screen will go grey, green, or magenta, randomly while watching videos on the...
  10. youtube app video playback glitches/dropped frames

in XBoX on Consoles
    youtube app video playback glitches/dropped frames: has anyone been experiencing video playback issues with youtube? I keep getting either a screen thats just a blotched mess of grey or the same thing with a bunch of green lines, but its only on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one x youtube app blocky screen

2. my apps are in slow motion xbox

3. slow playback youtube xbox app

4. youtube app xbox video issue,
  5. xbox one youtube app video problems,
  6. xbox one x video playback issues,
  7. image issue on youtube xbox app,
  8. xbox one youtube app issues,
  9. xbox one youtube app 4k issues,
  10. xbox youtube playback issue