YouTube app problem starting up!

Discus and support YouTube app problem starting up! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Petroll1975, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Petroll1975
    Petroll1975 Guest

For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status for apps were ok with XBox and it showed they were! I'm kinda
    lost on what to do!

:)

Petroll1975, Apr 15, 2019
  2. LordCthuhlu117 Win User

You may have to power cycle the console, hold the power button on your system for 10 seconds then turn it back on once it shuts down.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Petroll1975,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about your YouTube app not continuing to load up on your console. Xbox One or Xbox 360?

I recommend trying these troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/youtube

Or, if you're on an Xbox 360, the article entitled: Help for Xbox Live apps on Xbox 360.

Hope this helps you out. Please let us know the results!
  4. Petroll1975 Win User

Thank you so much! You and LordCthuhlu117 helped! It works now! :)
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the app bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  6. Marco469 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I have two XBOXs, both have the same problem...hard locks randomly while using the youtube app.

The problem started right after the latest version of the youtube app came out. The lockup did not start ultil the youtube update and does not occur when not using youtube.
Thema:

1. YouTube app problem starting up! - Similar Threads - YouTube app problem

2. Youtube app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app problem: So i've had this problem for a few days now. When i open my youtube application my screen goes black and after like 2 minutes, it says " Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check...
  3. YouTube app having problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app having problems: Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for an issue my console has run into with the Youtube app. When i load the app it has a black screen for about 10-15 seconds, then i get the same...
  4. YouTube app account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app account problem: On March 15th i noticed that YouTube had received an update, no big deal so I go in and my YouTube account wasn’t connected for whatever reason so I go to YouTube/activate and reconnect it and I...
  5. Youtube App Problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Problem?: Hi guys,ealier I was on the Youtube app when it signed me out of XBOX Live,and when I went back to the dashboard,I was signed into XBOX Live and it was ok. My XBOX 360 sat idle for almost 2 hours...
  6. Major YouTube App Problems: Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major YouTube App Problems: Help: Ever since I have gotten my Xbox One for Christmas in 2015, I have been having some serious issues with my YouTube app. I am logged in to my own account and everything is right, but the app itself...
  7. The YouTube app (360) problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The YouTube app (360) problems.: I've been for the past week, experiencing issues with the above mentioned app (360 ver.), and I have done all I can to try and fix it,with the info posted for trouble shooting. Sadly the results...
  8. Xbox 360 Youtube App Upload Feed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Youtube App Upload Feed Problem: Okay since yesterday night I have been having a pretty major problem with the Youtube application on the Xbox 360 as none of the upload feeds or ANY youtuber, weather I'm subscribed to them or...
  9. problems with app youtube and netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with app youtube and netflix: Hi there, i have a xbox360 arcade and i instaled 2 apps that are not working at all. they are youtube and netflix. both of them are closing the window wile you are waching videos. what can i do to...
  10. Youtube app problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app problems: Since the latest xbox live update every time I try to watch a video on the youtube app it returns back to the youtube home screen of what to watch. Anyone else have any problems?...