Youtube app problem

Discus and support Youtube app problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i've had this problem for a few days now. When i open my youtube application my screen goes black and after like 2 minutes, it says " Sorry, looks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C9LordChinChin, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Youtube app problem

So i've had this problem for a few days now. When i open my youtube application my screen goes black and after like 2 minutes, it says " Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check Xbox Live services status go to support.xbox.com".

So after uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, with xbox live services that are not down or having issues, my youtube application still dosen't work it keeps showing me the same message while all of my other games and apps work properly.

Could someone please help me fine a way to repair this?

:)

C9LordChinChin, Feb 12, 2019
  2. GIBBO1359 Win User

Youtube app problems

Have you tried quitting the app?
  3. PRNC DAMD Win User

Youtube app problems

Well at least I can rule out problems on my end seeing as other people are having problems.

Mine has been ok at the moment, have watched 2 videos so far.

Hopefully they can sort this out soon.
  4. C9LordChinChin Win User

Youtube app problem

I really didn't think of doing a soft reset. Thank you very much!
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Youtube app problem

Hello

We sorry about you are experiencing this unwanted issue, some other users as you are having this crashing of an app.

Meanwhile this became fixed we recomend you to fully quit the game before open other games or apps, the following link will show you how.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/how-to-close-xbox-one-app-or-game

Another thing you can do is explained in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/game-freeze-solution

Let us know if these sugestions fix your issue, or if you need more assistance?
  6. dylanchase1 Win User

Youtube app problems

Mine doesn't even let me on youtube. it says 'youtube isnt available right now please try again later'

Any suggestions on how to fix this.
Thema:

Youtube app problem

1. Youtube app problem - Similar Threads - Youtube app problem

2. YouTube app having problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app having problems: Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for an issue my console has run into with the Youtube app. When i load the app it has a black screen for about 10-15 seconds, then i get the same...
  3. YouTube app account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app account problem: On March 15th i noticed that YouTube had received an update, no big deal so I go in and my YouTube account wasn’t connected for whatever reason so I go to YouTube/activate and reconnect it and I...
  4. Youtube App Problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Problem?: Hi guys,ealier I was on the Youtube app when it signed me out of XBOX Live,and when I went back to the dashboard,I was signed into XBOX Live and it was ok. My XBOX 360 sat idle for almost 2 hours...
  5. Major YouTube App Problems: Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Major YouTube App Problems: Help: Ever since I have gotten my Xbox One for Christmas in 2015, I have been having some serious issues with my YouTube app. I am logged in to my own account and everything is right, but the app itself...
  6. The YouTube app (360) problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The YouTube app (360) problems.: I've been for the past week, experiencing issues with the above mentioned app (360 ver.), and I have done all I can to try and fix it,with the info posted for trouble shooting. Sadly the results...
  7. Xbox 360 Youtube App Upload Feed Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Youtube App Upload Feed Problem: Okay since yesterday night I have been having a pretty major problem with the Youtube application on the Xbox 360 as none of the upload feeds or ANY youtuber, weather I'm subscribed to them or...
  8. problem with youtube app when snapped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with youtube app when snapped: videos play great full screen but when i snap them the stutter and the audio is out of sync? is this a known issue is it fixable? kinda makes the snapping worthless....
  9. problems with app youtube and netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with app youtube and netflix: Hi there, i have a xbox360 arcade and i instaled 2 apps that are not working at all. they are youtube and netflix. both of them are closing the window wile you are waching videos. what can i do to...
  10. Youtube app problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app problems: Since the latest xbox live update every time I try to watch a video on the youtube app it returns back to the youtube home screen of what to watch. Anyone else have any problems?...