Youtube app wont open

Discus and support Youtube app wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Youtube app unable to open the past week. Was working fine now nothing. Uninstall and redownloaded about 40 times. Hard reseted the xbox one multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kanji EU, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Kanji EU
    Kanji EU Guest

Youtube app wont open

Youtube app unable to open the past week. Was working fine now nothing. Uninstall and redownloaded about 40 times.

Hard reseted the xbox one multiple times.

Was even talking to a xbox ambassador he said redownload your gamer profile tried that and still nothing ugghhh i really think im trading it in and getting a ps4

:)

Kanji EU, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Aph1dy0
    Aph1dy0 Guest
    Youtube App not opening

Hi, we have a current gold account are signed in and everything with our console but the youtube app just wont open the white circle goes around and around, have tried resetting router clearing cache and untold restarts, still wont open.

Aph1dy0, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Xbox Live, Xbox Store, won't connect

What i just dont get,...im connected, all services working fine but when i open the youtube app it says: to use youtube, please sign in to account with xbl membership.

Im gonna try deleting that profile, if that wont work....happy weekend :/ ehm gaming

DerDreckspenner, Nov 15, 2014
  4. ShonnyDbeastgamer Win User

NEED HELP

The whole console... Everything i press says it took to long to start and wont do nothing else the only games or app i can open is brawlhala and youtube but youtube last !aybe 30 sec but no longer.

And its the original xbox one
  5. DerDreckspenner Win User

Xbox Live, Xbox Store, won't connect

What i just dont get,...im connected, all services working fine but when i open the youtube app it says: to use youtube, please sign in to account with xbl membership.

Im gonna try deleting that profile, if that wont work....happy weekend :/ ehm gaming
  6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Youtube App not opening

My Youtube app ALWAYS crashes while searching for videos. Never fails. Even clearing the cache does not help nor does reinstalling the app. Pathetic.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Youtube App not opening

8. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Youtube App not opening

Why do people still use that?

-

Why don't you use youtube on internet explorer? It works beautifully and is not age restricted like the useless app is.
Thema:

Youtube app wont open

1. Youtube app wont open - Similar Threads - Youtube app wont

2. Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app: First of all, wow it is a process trying to get xbox support. Basically the issue I’ve been having is a roommate on the same wifi keeps casting to my xbox, which completely overrides what I’m...
  3. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  4. Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?: I don't want my child to be able to turn off the Restricted mode on the YouTube app. Is there a way to prevent children from turning it off, it is very easy for them just to go into the settings...
  5. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  6. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  7. youtube app wont load videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube app wont load videos.: so when I use youtube on xbox one when I click on a video it will go into the video and display everything like the title and the video bar but won't load the video itself I have tried lots of...
  8. Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox 360 wont show other channels' uploads: Hi, I've been having an issue with youtube on my xbox 360 for 2 days now. About a week ago I bought an xbox 360 from gamestop and youtube worked fine on it. But two days ago it started to not...
  9. Youtube app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont install: Ok, I used to use the youtube app alot on my xbox one and a while back it got uninstalled on my console. Ever since this happened Ive been trying to install it back but it fails to download. The...
  10. Youtube app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont install: So for about a month now, I haven't been able to use my youtube app on Xbox one. At first I figured there was just a problem with youtube, so I waited. A few days later it still wouldn't work, so...