YouTube App - Xbox One - add video to play list

Discus and support YouTube App - Xbox One - add video to play list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I couldn't find the perfect category to ask this question but it's about the YouTube app on my Xbox One. While watching YouTube on my computer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BereavedBongo1, Mar 7, 2016.

1. YouTube App - Xbox One - add video to play list

Hi all,

I couldn't find the perfect category to ask this question but it's about the YouTube app on my Xbox One. While watching YouTube on my computer I can like the videos or create playlists and add videos to them. On my Xbox One I can only select a playlist
    that is already created, and play the songs and I can also like them. I can't find any way to create a play list or add a video to any play list that I previously created using my computer. I don't want to turn on my computer every time I want to add a song
    to a play list while using my Xbox.

Is there any way to add a YouTube video to a play list with my Xbox one?

Thank you all!

:)

BereavedBongo1, Mar 7, 2016
  2. KingGregory
    KingGregory Guest
    HDR

I have an Xbox One S. It seems as though HDR video is not supported on this app. I can't get any youtube videos to play in HDR. Are there any planned updates to the youtube app that will add support for HDR content?

KingGregory, Mar 7, 2016
  3. fishLuke
    fishLuke Guest
    When will the YouTube app support 4K video on Xbox One S?

The Xbox One S is fully capable of playing 4K video and the YouTube app even indicates when a video is 4K, however videos only play at a maximum of 1080p. I have no problem playing 4K video on my other devices so when will the YouTube app be updated
    to play 4K?

fishLuke, Mar 7, 2016
  4. EPICzxDYNASTY Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox One Edition players

Yeah if anyone wants to play with me add me on Xbox one! I'm also a youtuber search me up on YouTube if you want to see! Add me if you want to join me in some videos!
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Borderlands 3 shuts console off

You can add youtube app to list now

So far Destiny 2, Borderlands 3 and now Youtube app turns my xbox one x off. Typical MS they steal money off you but refuse to fix there there useless xbox live.
  6. mvdb1986 Win User

Xbox One Media Remote Functionality YouTube App

you are right .. it seems the xbox youtube app isnt quite compatible with the xbox one media remote

*Cough... microsoft please add this issue to your fix list
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Internet explorer on xbox

You have the Youtube app to play Youtube videos
  8. KALEEF Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

Youtube app is rubbish compared to the 360 one, why the step backwards? Also when I am using the youtube app and watching a video if my son walks into the room it'll sign him into the xbox one but also cut out my video I was watching and sign me out of youtube
    and sign him into youtube?

-

That can't be right can it? Just because someone signs into the xbox one it should not just switch user on the app I am using unless I sign out, games I play don't do it?
Thema:

YouTube App - Xbox One - add video to play list

1. YouTube App - Xbox One - add video to play list - Similar Threads - YouTube App add

2. Youtube app is not playing videos (Xbox series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube app is not playing videos (Xbox series X): Sometimes videos will play other times it will just be a black screen....is this happening for anybody else? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  3. Direct Stream From YouTube App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Direct Stream From YouTube App: At one point on the xbox one you could stream directly from the YouTube app. It was quietly removed when mixer came along. I would like to see it return on the series x or s I have upgraded to the...
  4. youtube app

in XBoX on Windows
    youtube app: Hello, For some unknown reason when we try to use the youtube app on our xbox one...it blackouts the screen for a second and then acts like we never clicked on it. The app worked last night but...
  5. Series X Youtube app resolution issue

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Youtube app resolution issue: I have been having an issue where the youtube app will only allow some videos to be played at 720p resolution, it doesn't even show the option for higher resolution. It isn't every video, some I...
  6. Youtube app Updates\Features

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app Updates\Features: Good day, For a number of years the community has been asking for a filter (to sort videos by date etc ) and ability to comment in the youtube app. Is there a technical barrier that is not...
  7. Games Crashing When YouTube App Does Not Open Fully

in XboX Insiders
    Games Crashing When YouTube App Does Not Open Fully: This problem has been happening for many months, but I was only able to identify now how to replicate it and how to solve it: If the user does not wait for youtube to fully open and already tries...
  8. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  9. Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?: Have never had a good experience using Youtube on my Series S. Issues (often, but not always): - Videos take a long time to start - if they start at all - Extremely poor quality at times due to...
  10. Series x youtube app is a pile of trash

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app is a pile of trash: Anyone else still have the age restricted content problem using a brand acount when on xbox app? I cannot now watch any videos from the battlefield channel. Every other device using the exact...