YouTube App

Discus and support YouTube App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My YouTube app loading circle is a bit deformed. Instead of being a circle to rotates, it's a messed up circle that makes the shape of an R. Also, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatGyDrew, Apr 9, 2014.

1. ThatGyDrew
    ThatGyDrew Guest

YouTube App

My YouTube app loading circle is a bit deformed. Instead of being a circle to rotates, it's a messed up circle that makes the shape of an R.

Also, the sub menu, where subscribe, like, etc. buttons are located, are all squished to the left side of the screen.

Anyone else with these problems?

:)

ThatGyDrew, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.

Mafivee, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Youtube App?

Well no, its just a feature of the subscription you already pay for on Lovefilm, its just another outlet for it so you still pay for it, even those who dont use it are play for it if they have a Lovefilm account

Cokney Charmer, Apr 9, 2014
  4. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  6. Mafivee Win User

YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.
  7. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Conectividad dispositivos a youtube en xbox [Mod translated - Connectivity devices to YouTube on Xbox]

There should be an option on the YouTube app. Go to YouTube app on your console, click settings and then there is an option to pair it to your smartphone. It will generate a number. Enter that number into your YouTube by the app. open the app, go to settings
    and entering the code into your phone and boom, done.
  8. Inception TVHyd test Win User

Is Narrator available in india region

Youtube, Youtube TV , Amazon Prime apps,
Thema:

YouTube App

1. YouTube App - Similar Threads - YouTube App

2. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  3. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...
  4. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  5. Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?: I use wired internet and the app on my phone stull show the icon i try everything and search but still anybody connect my xbox a3b8c30e-7748-44da-997b-c043885e87ff
  6. YouTube app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app sign in: Hello Microsoft are you guys gonna fix the youtube app anytime soon or let youtube know there stuffs broke theres 100s of xbox users that cant sign into there youtube account on the xbox and its...
  7. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  8. приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    приложение YouTube [Translate] YouTube app: Скажите, не скачивается приложение. Необходима покупка приложения? Как подтвердить покупку? Выберите YouTube, а затем Подтвердить покупку, чтобы загрузить и установить приложение. После...
  9. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  10. Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X YouTube App Sign-In Error: For the last 4 or 5 days, I haven't been able to sign into the YouTube app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, no fixes there. I punch in the code every time as specified,...