YouTube App

Discus and support YouTube App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My YouTube app loading circle is a bit deformed. Instead of being a circle to rotates, it's a messed up circle that makes the shape of an R. Also, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatGyDrew, Apr 9, 2014.

1. ThatGyDrew
    ThatGyDrew Guest

YouTube App

My YouTube app loading circle is a bit deformed. Instead of being a circle to rotates, it's a messed up circle that makes the shape of an R.

Also, the sub menu, where subscribe, like, etc. buttons are located, are all squished to the left side of the screen.

Anyone else with these problems?

:)

ThatGyDrew, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.

Mafivee, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Youtube App?

Well no, its just a feature of the subscription you already pay for on Lovefilm, its just another outlet for it so you still pay for it, even those who dont use it are play for it if they have a Lovefilm account

Cokney Charmer, Apr 9, 2014
  4. FRlBZ Win User

Youtube

Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360

Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.

Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.

Browse or search for YouTube.

Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.

To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.

If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. FirekeeperRule Win User

Windows Phone YouTube sync "workaround"

To connect the youtube app on your phone to the youtube app on your xbox wach this how to video by IGN:
    http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57571957-285/pair-your-youtube-app-with-an-xbox-360/
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox youtube upload

Hi,

i think YouTube removed the uploader because they where the Publisher of the app they can remove and add things to their app if you want to return the feature to the YouTube app the best way is to contact YouTube
  7. Mafivee Win User

YOUTUBE APP - HAS NEVER WORKED!

The YouTube app has always been weird, just use YouTube through the Internet Explorer app.
  8. napalm 31337 Win User

Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

Why are you using Youtube site on Edge App? I suggest you using the YouTube App.
Thema:

YouTube App

1. YouTube App - Similar Threads - YouTube App

2. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  3. YouTube app lists wrong start time for my consoles time zone

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app lists wrong start time for my consoles time zone: So the Bungie live stream should start at 12 pm for me sine I live in EST buts it’s listing it to start 4 hours later than that as show in the picture. time zone error submitted by /u/Hayvock...
  4. YouTube App keeps signing me out.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App keeps signing me out.: I don’t know if this has to do by being in the alpha skip ring or just in general but starting yesterday I noticed that I’m being signed out a lot by YouTube. It requires me to always go to...
  5. My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I...: My YouTube app sings me out continuously, I only use it to watch videos from my profile I make at gmail, is there anyway to make it keep me signed in 1e11d254-a620-4951-aee2-0c6ec4e69f29
  6. Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app on xbox one stuck on restricted: Hello, My youtube app is stuck in restricted mode. Youtube account is signed in Age on the account is verified over 18 Restricted mode is turned off in the xbox app and everywhere else...
  7. YouTube & Disney+ app not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube & Disney+ app not launching: So basically i just got an xbox one x. Ive installed the youtube and disney+ apps, yet when i try to start them up, youtube brings me to a black screen and then crashes back to the xbox home page...
  8. Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one being hijacked by Youtube app: First of all, wow it is a process trying to get xbox support. Basically the issue I’ve been having is a roommate on the same wifi keeps casting to my xbox, which completely overrides what I’m...
  9. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  10. Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?: I don't want my child to be able to turn off the Restricted mode on the YouTube app. Is there a way to prevent children from turning it off, it is very easy for them just to go into the settings...