YouTube audio out of sync in Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support YouTube audio out of sync in Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There is still an audio sync that comes up on YouTube where I'm watching a live stream after 10 minutes it slowly falls out of sync by a few seconds.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GINJABRAD, May 25, 2022.

1. /u/GINJABRAD
    /u/GINJABRAD Guest

There is still an audio sync that comes up on YouTube where I'm watching a live stream after 10 minutes it slowly falls out of sync by a few seconds. This was much worse a month or so but after the latest build I still deal with this issue daily and it can be reproduced pretty easily. I hope this helps thanks

submitted by /u/GINJABRAD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GINJABRAD, May 25, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  4. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
Thema:

1. YouTube audio out of sync in Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - YouTube audio sync

2. anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having bad audio syncing with YouTube?: When ever you are watching YouTube the video seems to play faster than the audio and the only way to kind of fix it is by pausing for a few seconds then it's back to how it was 2 minutes later...
  3. YouTube audio going out of sync “STILL” on Xbox with Denon S760H

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube audio going out of sync “STILL” on Xbox with Denon S760H: Just upgraded from a Samsung to an LG C1 and everything was fine with the Sammy but with the new LG audio slowly goes out of sync as described on another thread on here which has been archived for...
  4. YouTube Audio Sync, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Audio Sync, Alpha Skip Ahead: When I watch long videos i.e 20m-1h30m, the audio begins getting out of sync, I thought the recent update fixed this but it still is happening. Please fix submitted by /u/AccomplishedWatch236...
  5. YouTube video playing slightly slower than the audio after new update (Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube video playing slightly slower than the audio after new update (Alpha Skip Ahead): Like the title says, YouTube videos are having the video play slightly slower than the audio, quickly becoming badly out of sync on my Series X. Pausing the video allows the video to catch up...
  6. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  7. Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S youtube audio issues: Has anyone experienced audio issues with the YouTube app on the series s? Every video I play the audio slowly goes more and more out of sync with the video, and the only way to fix it is to pause...
  8. YouTube app audio out of sync after minutes

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio out of sync after minutes: This issue has been reported MONTHS ago and nothing has been done yet to fix it, how is this even possible? I searched for a solution just now (for the fifth time) and can see posts made for Xbox...
  9. Series s youtube audio sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s youtube audio sync: Why does youtube go out of audio sync ever 4 - 5 mins? I have to pause and replay to get sync back. This was not an problem on my one s or nvidia shield. Is anyone aware of a fix? Thank you...
  10. Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue: I've had this problem since i got my Xbox One S a few months ago. It seems like a lot of people have this problem, including on the X model, and i don't know if there's a fix yet. When i play...