Youtube desync

Discus and support Youtube desync in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why does youtube on my xbox series S constantly desync. The audio is always delayed from video by about 3-5 seconds? Is there any fix or update coming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brust310-[xboxvenue], Jun 30, 2022.

1. Youtube desync

Why does youtube on my xbox series S constantly desync. The audio is always delayed from video by about 3-5 seconds? Is there any fix or update coming anytime soon?!

:)

Brust310-[xboxvenue], Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Youtube desync

Hello, Brust310-[xboxvenue]. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I would highly recommend trying these troubleshooting steps suggested by the Microsoft Agent and Moderator XBF Mohammed C at:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/youtube-app-audio/68b3c596-cf09-4445-a06c-72d50b88c348

Go to System > Settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate mac address > Clear.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > Devices and streaming > Blue ray > Persistent storage > Clear persistent storage (three times) > Restart console.

If the issue keeps on happening, you can soft reset the console by going to Settings > System > Console info > Reset this xbox > Reset and keep my games and apps.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

fatalities/rage quitters

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Yes I do, I will try that Juxa thank you :)

[/quote]

You're welcome! Afterwards, if you still have the odd desync happen message the person who desynced on you and let them know.
  4. Zehq Win User

Naval missions

They aren't hard bro lol, they're pretty easy, they need to be more challenging. I think I only got desynced once. I got desynced more times in that last chase against Charles than I did in the entire game.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller Vibration

Try desyncing that controller, restart the console and sync the controller again.
  6. PanditPurple Win User

I cannot log into Xbox.

I remember this issue always coming up with desync of region and time data, are you using a VPN?
Thema:

Youtube desync

1. Youtube desync - Similar Threads - Youtube desync

2. about Xbox Youtube app re: vp9.2 only working after app reset.

in XboX Insiders
    about Xbox Youtube app re: vp9.2 only working after app reset.: Just noticed that when playing known HDR video sources on tv, the app doesn't use the vp9.2 stream. If I 'reset' the YouTube app via it's own menu and then reactivate/link my account, the video...
  3. Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in Rate exceeded for Xbox live youtube: Hey I’ve been signed out of my Xbox live YouTube. Whenever I try to relink my YouTube account to my Xbox account it says that the sign in rate for this account has exceeded the limit. I didn’t...
  4. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  5. Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox...: Xbox Live keeps singing out of YouTube. As a result I cannot log in to YouTube on the Xbox b/c of too many sign in attempts. Power cycle did not repair, uninstall and reinstall did not repair,...
  6. Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting signed out of YouTube issue: I'm in the alpha build and starting in the last day every time I open YouTube I have to log into my account where normally it would automatically be logged in. I've reinstalled the app, restarted...
  7. why do I keep getting signed out of youtube

in XBoX on Windows
    why do I keep getting signed out of youtube: every single day for the last two months I get signed out of youtube for no reason at all. no one else has access to my youtube account or xbox. whtas the **** deal?...
  8. youtube app on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    youtube app on xbox: I had downloaded the youtube application to my xbox and to access my youtube account that I normally use, I had to go to a google page and enter the code that appears on my xbox. and I went to my...
  9. It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    It has been years and there is still no fix to YouTube audio constantly desyncing on Xbox...: This seems like such a common problem that every couple of minutes the audio de syncs from the video and seems like there are many people that have had this issue and that it has been reported. Is...
  10. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

in XboX Insiders
    On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app: Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that...