Youtube just closes when trying to Run it? Help!(after update)

Discus and support Youtube just closes when trying to Run it? Help!(after update) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So yea, after i updated the youtube app i simply cant even Run the app Anymore, as soon as start it, it just pushesh me back home. I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BelaGiz, Apr 9, 2014.

1. BelaGiz
    BelaGiz Guest

So yea, after i updated the youtube app i simply cant even Run the app Anymore, as soon as start it, it just pushesh me back home. I have tried everything, uninstall etc, it wont work...Any Help?

:)

BelaGiz, Apr 9, 2014
  2. ABE 323
    ABE 323 Guest
    Apps not working since 8/4 update

Since the latest Xbox update (insider program) on 8/4, my apps will either not run or they close shortly after starting up.

-YouTube (closes after launching video)

-Netflix (closes after launching video)

-Blu-Ray player (wether on or offline, immediate error message, 'Please try another disc. We can't play this one [0x91d70001])

-Movie & TV (video but no sound)

-Fortnite (closes when online game innitiates)

I have tried the hard reset and the uninstall/reinstall with the Blu-Ray player with no success.

ABE 323, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Problems After Downloading May Update

One other thing also, could you go to speedtest.net and run a connection/ping test.

One close to your location, one far away, and once again in the middle. The connection bars in game usually signify Ping, so I thought this might be worth checking also.

Just throwing some idea out there atm and trying to narrow down possible causes.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Bunble Bee XL Win User

Error Code after update today

anytime i try this my tray just closes when i power it on
  5. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Youtube audio playing when i'm not on youtube

There have been small updates for different backround programs. As far as the youtube thing , try clearing local saves, and the hard restart you console. And when you exit youtube make sure that you close the application not just backing out of it
  6. Forgiven Star Win User

Unable to download June update, Status Code 397F-3CD4-A080-0F00-8007-2746

Okay, I might of just answered it (for me anyway I fixed it) If you have anything running like Utorrent, close it. Just exit out of it. After I closed Utorrent 2 minutes later the update finished and my xbox restarted. So that might help, if you got any
    torrents running or such just close it and that might help. Even if you don't have anything downloading in it, just close it! My download speed went so much faster, and the update finished.
  7. USMC-1 Win User

Can not connect after update

don't have. A wired connection close enough its close for wifi 12-15 feet , I'll try the suggestions when I get home
  8. onyxishere Win User

App closes when trying to play videos?

Xbox Fitness will only be available until the end of June. After that it will no longer be available.

As for your current issue it could be something to do with the cache. Could you please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that helps?
Thema:

1. Youtube just closes when trying to Run it? Help!(after update) - Similar Threads - Youtube closes trying

2. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  3. Youtube failing on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube failing on Xbox 360: Yes, I know the console is massively obsolete, but I've kept it as a streaming device for my other TV. For the last few days, Youtube has ceased to function. 9x outta 10 it simply fails to load,...
  4. Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?: when are we Xbox users going to have the feature to stream from our Xbox directly to our youtube channel? I mean ps4 players have the option to do it so it’s possible for our Xbox’s to have this...
  5. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  6. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...
  7. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  8. Youtube Keeps Signing me out every time I close out of the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Keeps Signing me out every time I close out of the app: I have been noticing that every time that I close out of YouTube the app always signs me out and then i have to reactivate my xbox. Please Help 50a03334-d714-4fab-8ba2-0df55e12b5e9
  9. YouTube keeps closing/disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube keeps closing/disconnecting: YouTube does not consistently stay connected. Keeps force closing & failing. a7d2745b-ca41-4ff9-86ee-2f76970a066a
  10. So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So, I looked at Ryse closely yesterday on youtube in 1080p...: And I have to say...it looks really nice. My conclusion is that even with the X1 having slower RAM....if they get the cloud thing working, which I think will only be used for exclusives much how...