Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

Discus and support Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/demigodxl, Jul 16, 2019.

1. /u/demigodxl
    /u/demigodxl Guest

i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error happened while logging in. anyone else experiencing this? i reported it on xbox but i hate having to stream youtube from my phone to an xbox.

submitted by /u/demigodxl
    [link] [comments]

/u/demigodxl, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Nazatin Win User

Not able to sign into xbox live as of 4-13-13 plz help!!

I want to use youtube since now youtube on computer sucks now since google ruined it. It's freakin slow and cant even load a 240p video. I try to log on and I cant even log into xbox live. Gah! I guess I have to wait.
  3. Mister Kernel Win User

Hey there Skyex360! Thanks for reaching out to us & happy to help with this!

To make sure that we're on the same page, which console are you currently experiencing this issue on? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Also, are there any specific error code/messages that you're seeing when this occurs?

Lastly, so we don't have you repeating any steps, what have you tried already for this issue?

Be sure to keep us in the loop!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

YouTube

If your Youtube is not loading please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.

If your account is not logged into Youtube then you'll need to log it back in.
  5. RamonAlonso_PR Win User

LOCKED - Xbox update added a Paypal account

well, i signed off from my Xbox and loged out of Xboxlive.com. I the logged back and it shows to add a PayPal account, cool! I still don't know why there was that mystery account, I hope we ain't getting hacked!
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

Pay to watch YouTube shows

Hi KingJames,

I had a quick look around and youtube suggest logging out and then back in again if you cant see a purchase button. You can get more info on their help page
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3005377

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in - Similar Threads - Youtube mysteriously logged

2. Xbox membership required for Youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox membership required for Youtube app?: I have an xbox 360. It is now refusing to let us watch anything on the Youtube application without purchasing an xbox live membership. I already made an xbox or microsoft account to even get the...
  3. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  4. Hola, mi problema que tengo es que no puedo entrar a youtube ya que me marca alerta de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hola, mi problema que tengo es que no puedo entrar a youtube ya que me marca alerta de...: [Title Translation - Hello, my problem is that I can't enter YouTube and it marks me as a service alert, what can I do to solve my problem?] quiero entrar a youtube pero me marca problema de...
  5. looking for third member in trio for YouTube Channel and playing games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for third member in trio for YouTube Channel and playing games with: hello. For quite some time me and another guy have been thinking about having a third member in our group. We play alot of destiny 2 and are currently recording all the halo games on my channel...
  6. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  7. Live youtube Xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live youtube Xbox one s: Bonjour J'ai une question pour vous Je sais que c'est chose longue a fair mais pourriez vous envisagez pour les joueurs xbox one s,x de mettre une fonctionnalité pour faire des live youtube...
  8. Erro no YouTube no Xbox 360, sempre tenho que tentar no mínimo 10 vezes para entrar no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro no YouTube no Xbox 360, sempre tenho que tentar no mínimo 10 vezes para entrar no...: Erro durante a incialozação do aplicativo Youtube , preciso inciar no minimo 10 vezes [Translation - Error during startup of the Youtube application, I need to start at least 10 times]...
  9. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  10. YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Streaming On Xbox Series X Or In General: Don’t you think With the new Xbox Series X coming out there will be a way to Stream gameplay on YouTube for all of the YouTube Content Creators Don’t you think cause some people might have a...