Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in

Discus and support Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/demigodxl, Jul 16, 2019.

1. /u/demigodxl
    /u/demigodxl Guest

i reset the cache, reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled the youtube app, hell i logged into youtube via the edge browser on the xbox and no authentication. keeps saying an error happened while logging in. anyone else experiencing this? i reported it on xbox but i hate having to stream youtube from my phone to an xbox.

submitted by /u/demigodxl
    [link] [comments]

/u/demigodxl, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Nazatin Win User

Not able to sign into xbox live as of 4-13-13 plz help!!

I want to use youtube since now youtube on computer sucks now since google ruined it. It's freakin slow and cant even load a 240p video. I try to log on and I cant even log into xbox live. Gah! I guess I have to wait.
  3. Mister Kernel Win User

Hey there Skyex360! Thanks for reaching out to us & happy to help with this!

To make sure that we're on the same page, which console are you currently experiencing this issue on? Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Also, are there any specific error code/messages that you're seeing when this occurs?

Lastly, so we don't have you repeating any steps, what have you tried already for this issue?

Be sure to keep us in the loop!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

YouTube

If your Youtube is not loading please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down.

If your account is not logged into Youtube then you'll need to log it back in.
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

Pay to watch YouTube shows

Hi KingJames,

I had a quick look around and youtube suggest logging out and then back in again if you cant see a purchase button. You can get more info on their help page
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3005377

Hope that helps!
  6. RamonAlonso_PR Win User

LOCKED - Xbox update added a Paypal account

well, i signed off from my Xbox and loged out of Xboxlive.com. I the logged back and it shows to add a PayPal account, cool! I still don't know why there was that mystery account, I hope we ain't getting hacked!
Thema:

1. Youtube mysteriously logged off and cant log back in - Similar Threads - Youtube mysteriously logged

2. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  3. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...
  4. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  5. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.: There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up...
  6. Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]: Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app and after install the app would already be...
  7. Pantalla verde en Youtube [Translate] Green screen on Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pantalla verde en Youtube [Translate] Green screen on Youtube: Tengo un Xbox One X y uso internet, Cuando entro en YouTube y pongo cualquier video la pantalla se pone en verde y queria solucionarlo [Translate by Mod] I have an Xbox One X and I use the...
  8. Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible to turn off to anybody connect my xbox in the youtube app?: I use wired internet and the app on my phone stull show the icon i try everything and search but still anybody connect my xbox a3b8c30e-7748-44da-997b-c043885e87ff
  9. YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube: It’s about three months that I notice YouTube is not like it was, Takes long time to load, the stops in the middle of a play and things like that. I have to go out of the program that I am...
  10. YouTube app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app sign in: Hello Microsoft are you guys gonna fix the youtube app anytime soon or let youtube know there stuffs broke theres 100s of xbox users that cant sign into there youtube account on the xbox and its...