Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?

Discus and support Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Have never had a good experience using Youtube on my Series S. Issues (often, but not always): - Videos take a long time to start - if they start at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/McCool71, Aug 24, 2021.

1. /u/McCool71
    /u/McCool71 Guest

Have never had a good experience using Youtube on my Series S.

Issues (often, but not always):

- Videos take a long time to start - if they start at all

- Extremely poor quality at times due to very low speed (when looking at the stats-window)

When using Youtube on other platforms (Laptop/mobile phone (Wi-Fi) and my stationary PC (wired - just like my Xbox) I never have any issues. All devices are on the same network/ISP.

It is the worst streaming experience I have had on any platform ever. Other video streaming apps (Disney+, Netflix) works just fine on my Series S.

submitted by /u/McCool71
    [link] [comments]

/u/McCool71, Aug 24, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Xbox series x

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. As i am aware, no Series X consoles has shipped to any youtubers. A Empty casing of the Series S/X systems has been sent out to specific media though, including some big youtube channels.
  3. ngocphi Win User

MS Flight Simulator digital will not install

What are you trying to install on?

Xbox series x or s or pc?

And no xbox one s or x don't count they aren't even series

Why would you think 10 year old hardware would run a game that give 3-5 year old pcs trouble

Once redeemed on series x or s you download via your ready to install

If you are talking about pc well depends what you redeemed it on xbox app or steam you download via whichever app you download it kn
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass is not ultimate

Streaming on the Console Companion App is not available for the Series S/X.
  5. Kxber Win User

How do I get dynamic background on Xbox one x?

I saw on youtube a moving background and i want one how do i do it?
    those are only available on Xbox series x/s I'm afraid
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does the e xbox app work on 360?

The Xbox app is mainly a companion app for the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S consoles, but Xbox 360 games will show on there when you play them.
Thema:

1. Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever? - Similar Threads - Youtube Series worst

2. Youtube app is not playing videos (Xbox series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube app is not playing videos (Xbox series X): Sometimes videos will play other times it will just be a black screen....is this happening for anybody else? submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  3. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller - A-Button Issues - On My 4th Replacement. With Youtube...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller - A-Button Issues - On My 4th Replacement. With Youtube...: I just received my 4th XBox Elite Series 2 Controller ALL of them have the horrible A-button issue. As soon as I get a replacement, I take it out of the box, open up the controller configuration...
  4. Series X Youtube app resolution issue

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Youtube app resolution issue: I have been having an issue where the youtube app will only allow some videos to be played at 720p resolution, it doesn't even show the option for higher resolution. It isn't every video, some I...
  5. Series x youtube app is a pile of trash

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app is a pile of trash: Anyone else still have the age restricted content problem using a brand acount when on xbox app? I cannot now watch any videos from the battlefield channel. Every other device using the exact...
  6. YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..: I was in alpha skip ahead and moved down to omega, which helped fix the speed issue I was having with the system, but it still has the issue where YouTube loses sync slowly to the point where it...
  7. Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S youtube audio issues: Has anyone experienced audio issues with the YouTube app on the series s? Every video I play the audio slowly goes more and more out of sync with the video, and the only way to fix it is to pause...
  8. Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games: Me and a few of my friends have noticed that with the Series S and X that we will have audio desync from the footage when we are using the HDMI that came with the console, this also happens in...
  9. Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync: Anyone else got this. Beta insider latest update yesterday. Youtube video sounds are way out of sync with the video within the first minute or so, it's like 10 seconds out of sync. Before update...
  10. YouTube app constant judder in 4k video on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app constant judder in 4k video on Series X: I have an LG C9 OLED TV and when watching 4K video in the YouTube app on the Series X there is judder constantly. As an example, when watching the teaser video at 4K resolution for Ninja Theory's...