Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported?

Discus and support Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Youtube playlist currently bugged or working as intended? I have a playlist of 30 videos and I would love to be able to play it 1) all the way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKwan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. AlanKwan
    AlanKwan Guest

Is the Youtube playlist currently bugged or working as intended?

I have a playlist of 30 videos and I would love to be able to play it 1) all the way through, and 2) in the order I've arranged them. Unfortunately, as it appears in the Youtube app, I only see 10 videos and they seem to be randomly chosen from the list.

Is this bugged? If it is working as intended, any chance of getting it fixed?

:)

AlanKwan, Mar 25, 2014
  2. TJTURKEY2625
    TJTURKEY2625 Guest
    YouTube Xbox One Not Showing Liked Videos

basically for the last couple days on YouTube (Xbox one) my liked videos haven't been showing up in library, but if I create a playlist that playlist will show but still no liked videos, I've been using YouTube on Xbox for year a never had a problem then
    overnight it's just changed anyone know how I can fix this ?

TJTURKEY2625, Mar 25, 2014
  3. poma321
    poma321 Guest
    Playlists on App for XBOX ONE?

If u pair devices off xbox ones youtube you can watch playlist on xbox one off pc or something

poma321, Mar 25, 2014
  4. webdevkit Win User

Movie Players on Xbox

I usually just run through YouTube playlists.
  5. Poofius Win User

Infections

^^That and I fully expect infection to be included in the community playlist along with drop zone eventually.
  6. LarryBanks Win User

Playlist issues.

Yes, since the last Youtube update, I have no idea what is going to be played, whether it will fully play and today I keep getting booted from the service and required to sign in again. I think I'll just stop Youtubing until somebody figures out what they
    are doing.
  7. Geth Win User

Xbox videos

That's fully up to youtube to allow features on there app.
  8. poma321 Win User

Playlists on App for XBOX ONE?

If u pair devices off xbox ones youtube you can watch playlist on xbox one off pc or something
Thema:

1. Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported? - Similar Threads - Youtube playlist bugged

2. my xbox can’t install netflix or youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox can’t install netflix or youtube: my xbox one s is unable to install youtube and netflix, can anyone help me? 6c5021d3-2a03-449e-8fa8-1aa292a55a40
  3. Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix: Recently, my xbox one s has failed to play YouTube and Netflix content, the videos on YouTube are paused and the audio and video are not synchronized, the content cannot be played on Netflix, I...
  4. YouTube achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube achievements: Is there a good reason why you cannot unlock the YouTube achievements anymore? 8a85831f-f674-47a7-bcb2-b54665387e35
  5. Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles: When watching YouTube on the Xbox, my fanily are able to cast to my xbox. I have the preferences set to only allow profiles logged in on the xbox, but these other devices connected are not using...
  6. Xbox one won't load games but youtube works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load games but youtube works: Hello my xbox crashes everytime I try to load any game..it just says it took too long to start but after that message it almost freezes up and won't even try to load anything else..everything I...
  7. Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App: Youtube app is complete garbage on the Xbox one. I'm not sure if the Youtube side or the Xbox one side is responsible for the total dumpster fire that is the operation of that app on the platform....
  8. Xbox membership required for Youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox membership required for Youtube app?: I have an xbox 360. It is now refusing to let us watch anything on the Youtube application without purchasing an xbox live membership. I already made an xbox or microsoft account to even get the...
  9. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Split from Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore. Me too ! I can only see 2 of my saved playlists. Google ... Help ! a4616489-dc5b-4903-9d9c-21fd4eb2f71b
  10. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Since yesterday evening I don't see my favorite videos and saved playlists. All I can see is 'Watch later' and scrolls only left and right. I tried quitting the app, restart Xbox, sign out and...