Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported?

Discus and support Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the Youtube playlist currently bugged or working as intended? I have a playlist of 30 videos and I would love to be able to play it 1) all the way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanKwan, Mar 25, 2014.

1. AlanKwan
    AlanKwan Guest

Is the Youtube playlist currently bugged or working as intended?

I have a playlist of 30 videos and I would love to be able to play it 1) all the way through, and 2) in the order I've arranged them. Unfortunately, as it appears in the Youtube app, I only see 10 videos and they seem to be randomly chosen from the list.

Is this bugged? If it is working as intended, any chance of getting it fixed?

:)

AlanKwan, Mar 25, 2014
  2. TJTURKEY2625
    TJTURKEY2625 Guest
    YouTube Xbox One Not Showing Liked Videos

basically for the last couple days on YouTube (Xbox one) my liked videos haven't been showing up in library, but if I create a playlist that playlist will show but still no liked videos, I've been using YouTube on Xbox for year a never had a problem then
    overnight it's just changed anyone know how I can fix this ?

TJTURKEY2625, Mar 25, 2014
  3. poma321
    poma321 Guest
    Playlists on App for XBOX ONE?

If u pair devices off xbox ones youtube you can watch playlist on xbox one off pc or something

poma321, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Poofius Win User

Infections

^^That and I fully expect infection to be included in the community playlist along with drop zone eventually.
  5. LarryBanks Win User

Playlist issues.

Yes, since the last Youtube update, I have no idea what is going to be played, whether it will fully play and today I keep getting booted from the service and required to sign in again. I think I'll just stop Youtubing until somebody figures out what they
    are doing.
  6. Geth Win User

Xbox videos

That's fully up to youtube to allow features on there app.
  7. poma321 Win User

Playlists on App for XBOX ONE?

If u pair devices off xbox ones youtube you can watch playlist on xbox one off pc or something
  8. ytmkanat Win User

No "Favourites" in Playlists

Note that the most recent release has the Favorites playlist in the "Account & Settings" area of the home page if you are logged in to YouTube on the app.
Thema:

1. Youtube playlist bugged? Or not fully supported? - Similar Threads - Youtube playlist bugged

2. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  3. Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one: Hello Didnt know of it was possible please to remove youtube from an xbox. Im sick and tired of my son being glued to it every second he gets. ive tried going through my microsoft account but...
  4. upload live xbox game to youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    upload live xbox game to youtube: Hi I need your help for my son. My son just start upload some short video of his xbox one games to youtube. He does not know how he can upload himself play games on xbox one console with his...
  5. Xbox 360 Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Youtube App: I just wanted to say. I have had an issue with the Youtube app for months now. I've deleted, redownloaded, turned it off and on, even blew on the Xbox. I truly believe that this is just a way for...
  6. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  7. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  8. Youtube failing on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube failing on Xbox 360: Yes, I know the console is massively obsolete, but I've kept it as a streaming device for my other TV. For the last few days, Youtube has ceased to function. 9x outta 10 it simply fails to load,...
  9. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Split from Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore. Me too ! I can only see 2 of my saved playlists. Google ... Help ! a4616489-dc5b-4903-9d9c-21fd4eb2f71b
  10. Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Library not showing favorite/liked videos and playlists anymore: Since yesterday evening I don't see my favorite videos and saved playlists. All I can see is 'Watch later' and scrolls only left and right. I tried quitting the app, restart Xbox, sign out and...