youtube problems on xbox one x

Discus and support youtube problems on xbox one x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this been going on for 2 months now where i would get grey screens or green lines though the xbox you tube app now i know its not you tube because i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chrisbennie, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. chrisbennie
    chrisbennie Guest

this been going on for 2 months now where i would get grey screens or green lines though the xbox you tube app now i know its not you tube because i can watch the same content everwhere else with no problem it only happens on my xbox one x so i looked
    it up online to try and fix the problem and i was super surpised because their are threads of 85+ comments on people haveing the same problem for over a year and it still not fixed i love my xbox one x and i got a 4k tv for it my wonder is if this problem
    will be fixed

:)

2. iacopo93 Win User

Casting to xbox one

same problem when I try to cast youtube videos from chrome to xbox one x
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You can send error feedback using the xbox insider hub even if you are not an insider. Download the app from the store, then when installed, press & hold the Xbox button on the controller, and select report a problem. From there you can tell them what
    is wrong.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Image appears fuzzy or unclear

Here's how to change the screen resolution, color depth, and color space settings for an HDTV or monitor that's connected to an Xbox One console by an HDMI cable.

Screen resolution

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Video output.
    3. Under the Display dropdown, select the appropriate screen resolution for your TV or monitor.
    Note The Xbox One console supports screen resolutions of 720p and 1080p.

Color depth

2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound.
    3. Select Video output > Video fidelity & overscan.
    4. Select Color depth.
    5. Select the option that works best for your HDTV or monitor.
    Color depth is how much color information per pixel is sent to the TV or monitor.

Note Color depth of 30 bits per pixel (bpp) or higher is known as "deep color." Not all HDTVs accept deep color information.

Color space

2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound.
    3. Select Video output > Video fidelity & overscan.
    4. Select Color space.
    5. Select the option appropriate for your TV or monitor:
      • Standard (recommended) – The optimal reference level. It should work for all displays.
      • PC RGB – Recommended only if you're using a PC monitor and colors from the "Standard" setting don't look good.

If the problem persist, contact www.youtube.com/console_support
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

If so, that issue is known and being worked on.

You have to be patient for them to release the fix in the near future.

If you are in the Insider Preview Program, you can help speed up the fix by filing Error Feedback with the Feedback option when you hold the Xbox button on the controller, as if you were turning off the console, and then using the feedback button when your
    console shows those YouTube errors.

The console will then gather some information and system states, so the engineers can use that info to track down the cause of this error. The more info they have, the better they can resolve it.
  6. COSM1C JOKER Win User

I had a similar issue recently, I also attempted to research a solution but there was little to no useful information on it. It's now fixed but I couldn't tell you what specifically solved the issue. Things I did:

1. Reset Youtube account link on browser.

2. Deleted the App and re-installed.

3. Put Xbox settings back to default.

4. Power cycled Xbox and Hard reset it (unplugging absolutely everything).

Hopefully one of those fixes it for you.
Thema:

1. youtube problems on xbox one x - Similar Threads - youtube problems

2. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  3. Xbox One X Youtube 4k problem - Green & Grey Screen with Lines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Youtube 4k problem - Green & Grey Screen with Lines: I'm restarting this convo since the issue appears to not be fixed. When viewing newer 4k content the video after a while will freeze with a green screen with lines or it or a grey screen, it...
  4. Youtube app problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app problem: So i've had this problem for a few days now. When i open my youtube application my screen goes black and after like 2 minutes, it says " Sorry, looks like our service isn't working right. To check...
  5. Youtube sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube sign in problems: So like 2 months ago i started to get randomly signed out of my youtube account but it only happened like once or twice a week so i didn't really care but now i can't even sign in, i verify the...
  6. YouTube app having problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app having problems: Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for an issue my console has run into with the Youtube app. When i load the app it has a black screen for about 10-15 seconds, then i get the same...
  7. Youtube problems on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube problems on XBOX ONE: Hello there. I have been having problems signing into my YouTube on my Xbox one through my laptop. I have had this set up for a while now and a few weeks ago I found I was signed out so I...
  8. Problem log out Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem log out Youtube: Hello guys ! I have a disconnect from my Youtube account after 1 hour each time I link my account to my app YouTube on Xbox One. Before I never had disconnections and I just want my accompt to be...
  9. YouTube app account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app account problem: On March 15th i noticed that YouTube had received an update, no big deal so I go in and my YouTube account wasn’t connected for whatever reason so I go to YouTube/activate and reconnect it and I...
  10. Hello youtubers problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello youtubers problems: hello there staff of Xbox I have 3 things to suggest you guys should add 1. You guys should let people record up to 1 hour cuase some people don’t have capture cards 2.lets us live stream to...