youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work?

Discus and support youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; that is what is happening with the system can not access various functions and games, is that they say that crap already fixed when it is not yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunkyCABI, Nov 12, 2014.

1. FunkyCABI
    FunkyCABI Guest

youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work?

:)

FunkyCABI, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Schief
    Schief Guest
    Saving a paired connection with youtube on Xbox One

Sorry @caseofbase, the pairing done between the YouTube app on your Android tablet and the Xbox One is a function implemented by google/youtube itself. You will need to contact their support to see if they have this ability.

Xbox One SmartGlass is a separate app that can be paired with your Xbox One console for various control, input, social, and 2nd screen companion experiences (and it will remember your pairing youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work? :), but unfortunately it does not function that well specifically
    with controlling the YouTube app at this time (YouTube is working on a fix for that).

Thanks

Schief, Nov 12, 2014
  3. How do I disable connection of other devices on Xbox One?

How do I disable connection of other devices on Xbox One? Other people can connect their devices, and watch Youtube, netflix, on my Xbox without my permission and need to disable this function.

FrédéricRocha, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there FunkyCABI!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Could you tell us the specific errors that you are seeing? If you are continuing to have this issue, start out with a power cycle to clear system cache. Follow each of the steps below to do so:

• Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the unit is powered off, unplug the power cable from the Xbox One and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back into the unit and power the console on.
    Post back with the error messages and let us know those steps above helped!

Mister Beep, Nov 13, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there FunkyCABI!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Could you tell us the specific errors that you are seeing? If you are continuing to have this issue, start out with a power cycle to clear system cache. Follow each of the steps below to do so:

• Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the unit is powered off, unplug the power cable from the Xbox One and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back into the unit and power the console on.
    Post back with the error messages and let us know those steps above helped!
  6. Schief Win User

Saving a paired connection with youtube on Xbox One

Sorry @caseofbase, the pairing done between the YouTube app on your Android tablet and the Xbox One is a function implemented by google/youtube itself. You will need to contact their support to see if they have this ability.

Xbox One SmartGlass is a separate app that can be paired with your Xbox One console for various control, input, social, and 2nd screen companion experiences (and it will remember your pairing :), but unfortunately it does not function that well specifically
    with controlling the YouTube app at this time (YouTube is working on a fix for that).

Thanks
  7. SDKevin Win User

YouTube App disables IR Remote commands

The remote works fine with all other apps on Xbox One. It navigates all other Xbox Functionality without any issues. Microsoft's own Smartglass will not control YouTube either.
  8. Photonimus Win User

New to xbox live, having trouble playing online

Some internet services can only handle so much bandwidth, and if one device is using alot, the other can't function properly.
  9. MarkMoore793 Win User

KEYBOARD

Does anyone know if some keyboards have more functionality than others that work? I have just plugged in my cheapo Logitech wireless keyboard and typing works great and can navigate around different sections with arrow keys and tab. However in the youtube
    app, when I am searching there is no key that simulates pressing the A button to actually do the serach after I have typed the text. Only tried the youtube app so far before I had to go to work, so unsure if same issue exists in ie
Thema:

1. youtube service or some other functions on my xbox one , is going does not work? - Similar Threads - youtube service functions

2. xbox360 youtube problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox360 youtube problems: I recently had an issue with youtube freezing, so I deleted and re-uploaded youtube app. Now it refuses to start youtube app, and simply says "There was a problem doing this" and won;t give me...
  3. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  4. Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer and YouTube get together. Let's have fun.: Find a way for Xbox players to stream on YouTube without a capture card and computer. submitted by /u/Azure_Drago [link] [comments]
  5. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  6. Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to lock the Restricted Mode on the YouTube app on the X-box One console?: I don't want my child to be able to turn off the Restricted mode on the YouTube app. Is there a way to prevent children from turning it off, it is very easy for them just to go into the settings...
  7. Xbox 360 youtube not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 youtube not working: I've deleted. Restarted. Tried everything ... cannot find answers anywhere! Help! [img] 9154c53b-bcf0-43d7-bc1a-5c079dd63950
  8. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  9. recording for youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    recording for youtube: Does anyone know how to record xbox games without spending a billion dollars on a capture card or gaming pc or anything else like that? Id like to stream the games from my xbox to my laptop but...
  10. Youtube / Google services not working Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube / Google services not working Xbox 360: Hello, The last weeks I had problems with the Youtube-app on Xbox 360.When I open the app,it says: Sorry, YouTube isn't available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to...