YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in

Discus and support YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I went onto YouTube on Xbox One today to look at my subscriptions and it said I was signed out. I used an activation code on my phone and it said I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Civellion, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Civellion
    Civellion Guest

So I went onto YouTube on Xbox One today to look at my subscriptions and it said I was signed out. I used an activation code on my phone and it said I signed it but on the Xbox it said “something went wrong. Please try again.” I’ve heard people say that
    I have to go on YouTube settings and revoke access but I don’t know how to or where exactly to find it. Can someone show me or make a tutorial on how to do it?

:)

Civellion, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Civellion Win User

Hi Brad,

What is power cycling? I barely use my Xbox for long enough to know simple stuff lol.
  3. Civellion Win User

Thanks for the info dude. I’ll try it in the morning because Google Chrome is being an [mos removed] rn.
  4. My b0x Win User

FlatSkink - I don't speak spanish but google translated "The bad thing about youtube in xbox is that it usually has a lot of errors like logging out or other things" and you're not wrong. Even though Microsoft is saying the sign in issue is resolved, I'm
    still having issues with YouTube. Even after a hard reset on the Xbox. Guess I'll watch Netflix for now lol
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Civellion,

Thanks for the replies. You would need to reach out to Youtube as it is their app. Try

power cycling
    the console and re-launch the app.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FlatSkink572 Win User

Lo malo de youtube en xbox es que suele tener bastante errores como cierre de sesión u otras cosas

-[Translation - The bad thing about youtube in xbox is that it usually has a lot of errors like logging out or other things]
Thema:

1. YouTube signed me out and won’t let me sign back in - Similar Threads - YouTube signed won’t

2. Can't sign in on Youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in on Youtube: Every time I try to sign in an error pops up saying "Something went wrong" I keep trying but I get the same results 3ac48abb-6713-438d-9cad-b782d9de922b
  3. Youtube sign in failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube sign in failure: I go to youtube.com/activate and enter my code, my phone says SUCCESS by my tv/Xbox says “something went wrong Sign-in failed” i’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ive tried...
  4. Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to YouTube on Xbox one: This had happened before but I've always been able to enter the code and get back in. YouTube.com/activate doesn't exist so i says have to go to Google accounts sign in. Tonight I've entered the...
  5. Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Why do we have to be signed in to use youtube???( yes this does apply to game streaming: So I'm not understanding after all these years why we still need to be signed into an xbox profile to use youtube? I like to set it up in the backround, while game streaming via xcloud. But have...
  6. Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...: submitted by /u/rocks_79 [link] [comments]
  7. YouTube app sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app sign in: Hello Microsoft are you guys gonna fix the youtube app anytime soon or let youtube know there stuffs broke theres 100s of xbox users that cant sign into there youtube account on the xbox and its...
  8. Issues with Youtube Signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Youtube Signing in: Is anyone having issues with YouTube signing in? When I go to sign in it says something went wrong try again but after trying numerous times as well as deleting the app I am still unable to sign...
  9. Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to sign in to youtube on my xbox one it shows the "Something went wrong"...: I have tried about 20 times I have shut the app down hell I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and it still tells me Something went wrong, sign-in failed, try again. I have accessed YouTube...
  10. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...