Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

Discus and support Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hughesey009, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few complaints on google about too. Any ideas?...

submitted by /u/hughesey009
    [link] [comments]

/u/hughesey009, Oct 25, 2019
  2. trunckdu93 Win User

Darkening during the viewing of a video

Hi,

I already try a power cycle et reinstall the iptv extra app.

Usually the cursor should disappear when i watch videos but it does not. I do not have this problem on youtube, netflix, microsft edge.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Screen Bug

If other video applications work fine (also try accessing YouTube through the Edge Browser), then it's an issue with the YouTube App itself, and you will need to contact the YouTube support for that, as they are responsible for how their app works.

Microsoft only provides the Marketplace to download the app on the console.
  4. RyanGaming4350 Win User

XBOX

You can download Youtube, or other TV watching app in the store. You dont need to use Microsoft Edge.
  5. Sensei Le Roof Win User

error 4004

It happened to me, when the YouTube app attempted to load a thumbnail image for a video that had been deleted. Hopefully this will shed light on the cause.
  6. TDG_CRASHFIRE Win User

Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

I have not seen this yet. I personally do not have this problem. Have you tried clearing Edge?
Thema:

Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

1. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app. - Similar Threads - Youtube thumbnails disappeared

2. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  3. Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blocking YouTube on sons Xbox one: Hello Didnt know of it was possible please to remove youtube from an xbox. Im sick and tired of my son being glued to it every second he gets. ive tried going through my microsoft account but...
  4. upload live xbox game to youtube

in XBoX on Consoles
    upload live xbox game to youtube: Hi I need your help for my son. My son just start upload some short video of his xbox one games to youtube. He does not know how he can upload himself play games on xbox one console with his...
  5. Xbox 360 Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Youtube App: I just wanted to say. I have had an issue with the Youtube app for months now. I've deleted, redownloaded, turned it off and on, even blew on the Xbox. I truly believe that this is just a way for...
  6. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  7. Youtube failing on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube failing on Xbox 360: Yes, I know the console is massively obsolete, but I've kept it as a streaming device for my other TV. For the last few days, Youtube has ceased to function. 9x outta 10 it simply fails to load,...
  8. Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?: when are we Xbox users going to have the feature to stream from our Xbox directly to our youtube channel? I mean ps4 players have the option to do it so it’s possible for our Xbox’s to have this...
  9. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  10. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...