Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

Discus and support Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hughesey009, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few complaints on google about too. Any ideas?...

submitted by /u/hughesey009
    [link] [comments]

/u/hughesey009, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

From my experience, the only issue with Youtube.com in Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One is that it's a little slow and it seems to struggle loading all the thumbnails. Here's an example:

https://i.imgur.com/yNlqKjL.png

I streamed to my computer in order to capture that photo.

In regards to the app not allowing people to read or make comments, I'm assuming that's just the way Youtube designed the app since that's how it is on other consoles.

There is an alternative to the Youtube app though. It's called mytube. It will allow you to view and leave comments; however, that app is not free and it's not perfect either.

https://collegiannews.com/how-to-view-youtube-comments-on-xbox-one/507054/
  3. trunckdu93 Win User

Darkening during the viewing of a video

Hi,

I already try a power cycle et reinstall the iptv extra app.

Usually the cursor should disappear when i watch videos but it does not. I do not have this problem on youtube, netflix, microsft edge.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

Personally I use google chrome to watch youtube, or the app on my phone, I simply don't bother with the app on Xbox, or edge on Xbox, I actually don't use my Xbox for anything other than games, and spotify in the background now, oh and a few rewards apps
    like microsoft rewards and Forza Hub.

My advice is to just not use Microsoft Edge or the youtube app on Xbox and find another way to watch youtube if it is causing you such a headache.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Screen Bug

If other video applications work fine (also try accessing YouTube through the Edge Browser), then it's an issue with the YouTube App itself, and you will need to contact the YouTube support for that, as they are responsible for how their app works.

Microsoft only provides the Marketplace to download the app on the console.
  6. Sensei Le Roof Win User

error 4004

It happened to me, when the YouTube app attempted to load a thumbnail image for a video that had been deleted. Hopefully this will shed light on the cause.
Thema:

Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

1. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app. - Similar Threads - Youtube thumbnails disappeared

2. Xbox Series X on YouTube update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X on YouTube update.: How do I get the latest youtube update on my Xbox Series X. On my xbox one I had the latest youtube update (the update where their isn't a play and pause symbol and the channel and quality was...
  3. Youtube App on Xbox 360 no more 1080p only max 720P !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube App on Xbox 360 no more 1080p only max 720P !: Hello Microsoft Xbox whats going on with the YOUTUBE APP for the XB360 why you deactivate the 1080P modus ?? !! it has worked for years nice and perfect with 1080P My Conection is Realy Fast...
  4. Can we get youtube streaming on the xbox??

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get youtube streaming on the xbox??: [IMG] submitted by /u/OzzieOzcarYT [link] [comments]
  5. XBOX ONE X YOUTUBE 5.1 Surround Sound

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE X YOUTUBE 5.1 Surround Sound: On XBOX ONE X YOUTUBE is only stereo I wish it will be in 5.1 surround sound!! submitted by /u/Formal_Song_4282 [link] [comments]
  6. YouTube app on my Xbox One shows all blanks in Library. No history, no watch later. Same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app on my Xbox One shows all blanks in Library. No history, no watch later. Same...: Since last eve I can't access the Youtube Library (watch later, saved video folders, history). I can access then fine on my desktop pc, on my Samsung phone's app, but when I try on the Xbox One,...
  7. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  8. Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...

in XboX Insiders
    Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...: What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails and many more sites for months, apart from many videos that do not work?  submitted by /u/ProdSic33 [link]...
  9. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1: For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of...
  10. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one microsoft edge thumbnails not showing up