Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1

Discus and support Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hughesey009, Nov 9, 2019.

1. hughesey009
    hughesey009 Guest

For the last couple of weeks the thumbnails for Youtube are not showing on Microsoft Edge. They are showing on all of my other devices that are connected to the same network. I've seen a lot of people experiencing the same problem. Can anyone help?

:)

hughesey009, Nov 9, 2019
  2. TDG_CRASHFIRE Win User

I have not seen this yet. I personally do not have this problem. Have you tried clearing Edge?
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there hughesey009,

We do apologize for the inconvenience, I know I've been experiencing this myself and it could be a bit frustrating. We hope that this is resolved soon and an update is put out so that we can see our thumbnails already.

We will be locking this thread to prevent repetitive answers, please be patient while this is resolved.

Thank you,

Happy Gaming!
  4. hughesey009 Win User

Thanks for replying. Guess i'll have to use the awful app for now then. The menu tab icons have vanished now too. The video timer bar won't go away like it normally does, just stays on screen. It's all over the place.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there hughesey009,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on this inconvenience. I understand how this could befuddle anyone. It could be that the newest version of Youtube's site might be utilizing some kind of plugin that is not compatible with the current version
    of Microsoft Edge.

For the mean time I would suggest using the YouTube app instead.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

This is a known problem with youtube and the problem is at youtube until its fixed the best way is to use the youtube app on xbox
Thema:

1. Youtube thumbnails not showing on Microsoft Edge on my Xbox 1 - Similar Threads - Youtube thumbnails showing

2. Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix: Recently, my xbox one s has failed to play YouTube and Netflix content, the videos on YouTube are paused and the audio and video are not synchronized, the content cannot be played on Netflix, I...
  3. YouTube achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube achievements: Is there a good reason why you cannot unlock the YouTube achievements anymore? 8a85831f-f674-47a7-bcb2-b54665387e35
  4. Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles: When watching YouTube on the Xbox, my fanily are able to cast to my xbox. I have the preferences set to only allow profiles logged in on the xbox, but these other devices connected are not using...
  5. Xbox one won't load games but youtube works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load games but youtube works: Hello my xbox crashes everytime I try to load any game..it just says it took too long to start but after that message it almost freezes up and won't even try to load anything else..everything I...
  6. Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App: Youtube app is complete garbage on the Xbox one. I'm not sure if the Youtube side or the Xbox one side is responsible for the total dumpster fire that is the operation of that app on the platform....
  7. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  8. Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...

in XboX Insiders
    Fix Edge What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails...: What are you waiting for to fix it? I haven't been able to see YouTube thumbnails and many more sites for months, apart from many videos that do not work?  submitted by /u/ProdSic33 [link]...
  9. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  10. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thumbnails not showing on youtube xbox one

2. xbox edge not showing utube

3. xbox edge not showing thumbnails

4. xbox one edge not displaying youtube thumbnails