Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game

Discus and support Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PC and XBone are both connected to the same TV. XB uses HDMI and the PC is just VGA. Take Halo 5 for example, It looks much better graphically on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Element, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Dr Element
    Dr Element Guest

PC and XBone are both connected to the same TV. XB uses HDMI and the PC is just VGA. Take Halo 5 for example, It looks much better graphically on a youtube video than it does when I'm playing on the console. Everything's smoother. I noticed as soon as I
    got my my XB that everything looks blocky, especially in the dashboard menus.

I'm I missing something here? Is there some settings I can adjust? It makes no sense.

:)

Dr Element, Jan 9, 2016
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Ubisoft trying "always online"?

I've watched some newish videos on Youtube probably will get the game tomorrow even though retailers are selling it at the full RRPNZ$118. I just want to try it out the graphics look good I watched one newish video on Youtube with xbox 1 gameplay of it raining
    at night the textures look really good better than Xbox 360 grand theft auto V. The Xbox 1 version will probably look better than the 360 version due to better processing power.

smileskybird, Jan 9, 2016
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Pneuma : Breath Of Life IS AVAILABLE NOW

It's Friday eve for me. Yea I saw that while I'm on Youtube on my 360. I'm jumping on my X1 and checking it out. Graphics look as beautiful as you (just joking, but it looks amazing better graphics than Halo MCC which is in 1080p 60fps?).

smileskybird, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game

Paraffin Alien, Jan 10, 2016
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

6. smileskybird Win User

Ubisoft trying "always online"?

I've watched some newish videos on Youtube probably will get the game tomorrow even though retailers are selling it at the full RRPNZ$118. I just want to try it out the graphics look good I watched one newish video on Youtube with xbox 1 gameplay of it raining
    at night the textures look really good better than Xbox 360 grand theft auto V. The Xbox 1 version will probably look better than the 360 version due to better processing power.
  7. smileskybird Win User

Pneuma : Breath Of Life IS AVAILABLE NOW

It's Friday eve for me. Yea I saw that while I'm on Youtube on my 360. I'm jumping on my X1 and checking it out. Graphics look as beautiful as you (just joking, but it looks amazing better graphics than Halo MCC which is in 1080p 60fps?).
  8. A Frozen Poo Win User

Xbox One Basic for $350>????

[quote user="Baron Spamedi"]

They'll have to sell it without Kinect AND a fair bit cheaper for me to have any interest in buying this at launch.

Why would I pay the same for a less capable console?

The PS4 gpu is 50% more powerful than the Xbone gpu. The Xbone should be cheaper, not the same price.

[/quote]

Guess what.. xb1 n ps4 have the same graphics card and processor, also ddr3 ram is better than gddr5 ram but ddr3 graphics don't exist because its too expensive. Plus a ps4 is the equivalant to a low-mid range gaming pc. The 8 core 1.6 ghz chip is also optimized
    for tablets just like windows 8, so if you look at it differently the 360 is faster than a xb1/ps4.
  9. FlashedSauce514 Win User

Titanfall has already helped sell 1 million Xbox One consoles

@messynbrown i dont have a pony nor a sony

I have a wiiu, and it is brill

I am gonna buy a xbone or play station as they have different games to nintendo

Every site every video every forum says play station is better

Better graphsics

Remoter play on play station and wii is good, xbone carnt handle it

Play station games are hd xbone carnt , yet they are the same price

Xbone kerps goin on about titanfail reviews say it is limited repetetive non nexgen

Looks like sony gettin my money
Thema:

1. Youtube video looks better than my XBone graphics, same game - Similar Threads - Youtube video looks

2. Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting headset (wireless/wired) causes video in Youtube and Dashboard audio to play...: Hi all, noticed this a couple weeks back but it's still doing it now. Happens 100% of the time with the wireless headset, 50+% of the time with wired. How to reproduce: Connect a wireless headset...
  3. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  4. Issues with videos in YouTube loading on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with videos in YouTube loading on xbox 360: Is anyone else having issues with YouTube videos not loading on xbox360 the images load but when select video it will not play any help would be great I have 3 kids coming over tonight that just...
  5. Streaming and making videos to youtube from xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming and making videos to youtube from xbox: Dear Xbox, I am writing to you for a request that alot of people are asking for and that is why i am writing for there behalf. Many xbox players would love to stream to youtube and I think it...
  6. YouTube video artifacts or freezing .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube video artifacts or freezing .: This has been going on for a while . The video will freeze but the audio is still playing. All i can see is weird green lines, gray boxes , or purple lines . It is annoying the crap out of me. Ill...
  7. Youtube app glitching throughout videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app glitching throughout videos: Hi, I've had this issue for some time and so has my friend as he was the one who brought it to my attention that this was happening to more than just me. It seems anytime I am watching anything...
  8. If you are looking for friends to make youtube videos with on xbox then read this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you are looking for friends to make youtube videos with on xbox then read this: Hey everyone, I'll keep this short and sweet. Me and my friends make youtube videos on xbox 360 games and we are looking for more people who are interested in making videos with us. You need to...
  9. Looking for gamers to make youtube videos with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gamers to make youtube videos with: NOTE- I apologise for this message being so long but all this information had to be included so that you know everything about my youtube group as it will help you decide if you want to join or...
  10. looking for people to be apart of youtube video gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for people to be apart of youtube video gta online: Im looking for atleast 8 people to be apart of a youtube video gonna be in crew and do some funny fun things if you wanna be apart send a message to BSM Belle Jade or theroyalbull316 Were...