Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point

Discus and support Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the volume adjusts itself randomly. Ends up at 1, until I reboot youtube. With no sign, or sense that a specific button actually turns it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSlum Chemistx, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point

So, the volume adjusts itself randomly.

Ends up at 1, until I reboot youtube.

With no sign, or sense that a specific button actually turns it down, or turns it back up.

Seems completely random.

Looking for the fix, get er done Microsoft.

:)

xSlum Chemistx, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Polt88
    Polt88 Guest
    YouTube Random Volume Bar

Anyone figured this out yet? I'm tired of having to restart my xbox just to watch a video....

Polt88, Apr 9, 2014
  3. DieHard9417
    DieHard9417 Guest

Its doing this to me also and its annoying

DieHard9417, Apr 9, 2014
  4. MELONTANG69
    MELONTANG69 Guest

same here i can't hear anything

MELONTANG69, Apr 9, 2014
  5. MELONTANG69 Win User

same here i can't hear anything
  6. zps2004 Win User

Yea I noticed this last night. With mine if I use L1 or R1 to change the video the volume goes down. No button combination will get it back up though. Very frustrating. I will try the smartphone thing though to see if that helps.
  7. DKalleck Win User

This is happening to me to. Why are you so terrible, xbox?
  8. jeffazz Win User

Im glad its not me.. ivw tried every button / combo you can think of to bring the volume back... its like you guys say the volume bar randomly goes up amd down to the point where you have to reload the app.. why put a volume bar on something you can control
    with your tv remote... its utterly pointless
  9. DieHard9417 Win User

Is one one else having problems with the Xbox one not even connecting to WiFi
Thema:

1. Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point - Similar Threads - Youtube volume bar

2. Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failure playing streaming, YouTube and Netflix: Recently, my xbox one s has failed to play YouTube and Netflix content, the videos on YouTube are paused and the audio and video are not synchronized, the content cannot be played on Netflix, I...
  3. YouTube achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube achievements: Is there a good reason why you cannot unlock the YouTube achievements anymore? 8a85831f-f674-47a7-bcb2-b54665387e35
  4. Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast to Xbox in YouTube app from outside profiles: When watching YouTube on the Xbox, my fanily are able to cast to my xbox. I have the preferences set to only allow profiles logged in on the xbox, but these other devices connected are not using...
  5. Xbox one won't load games but youtube works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load games but youtube works: Hello my xbox crashes everytime I try to load any game..it just says it took too long to start but after that message it almost freezes up and won't even try to load anything else..everything I...
  6. Youtube App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App: Youtube app is complete garbage on the Xbox one. I'm not sure if the Youtube side or the Xbox one side is responsible for the total dumpster fire that is the operation of that app on the platform....
  7. Xbox membership required for Youtube app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox membership required for Youtube app?: I have an xbox 360. It is now refusing to let us watch anything on the Youtube application without purchasing an xbox live membership. I already made an xbox or microsoft account to even get the...
  8. This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...

in XboX Insiders
    This is a new idea that which allows us watch YouTube and all the other stuff while playing...: Add back snap submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  9. YouTube Random Volume Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube Random Volume Bar: When I load a video, a random volume bar appears and goes down or up. Can someone help? Thanks ba418400-c47c-4224-aa13-7800da454373
  10. Youtube Volume Control!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Volume Control!?: So somehow I have managed to mute the volume for my youtube videos, but not my TV. So essentially any video I watch is extremely quiet. I have no idea what I did I just hit the D-Pad and messed up...