Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point

Discus and support Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, the volume adjusts itself randomly. Ends up at 1, until I reboot youtube. With no sign, or sense that a specific button actually turns it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSlum Chemistx, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point

So, the volume adjusts itself randomly.

Ends up at 1, until I reboot youtube.

With no sign, or sense that a specific button actually turns it down, or turns it back up.

Seems completely random.

Looking for the fix, get er done Microsoft.

:)

xSlum Chemistx, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Polt88
    Polt88 Guest
    YouTube Random Volume Bar

Anyone figured this out yet? I'm tired of having to restart my xbox just to watch a video....

Polt88, Apr 9, 2014
  3. DieHard9417
    DieHard9417 Guest

Its doing this to me also and its annoying

DieHard9417, Apr 9, 2014
  4. MELONTANG69
    MELONTANG69 Guest

same here i can't hear anything

MELONTANG69, Apr 9, 2014
  5. MELONTANG69 Win User

same here i can't hear anything
  6. zps2004 Win User

Yea I noticed this last night. With mine if I use L1 or R1 to change the video the volume goes down. No button combination will get it back up though. Very frustrating. I will try the smartphone thing though to see if that helps.
  7. DKalleck Win User

This is happening to me to. Why are you so terrible, xbox?
  8. jeffazz Win User

Im glad its not me.. ivw tried every button / combo you can think of to bring the volume back... its like you guys say the volume bar randomly goes up amd down to the point where you have to reload the app.. why put a volume bar on something you can control
    with your tv remote... its utterly pointless
  9. DieHard9417 Win User

Is one one else having problems with the Xbox one not even connecting to WiFi
Thema:

1. Youtube volume bar, is dysfunctional and useless at this point - Similar Threads - Youtube volume bar

2. Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge youtube thumbnails are not displaying: It's been working fine up until a few days now. How do i fix this issue (a NO I do not want to use the Youtube app, I rather fix the problem than avoid it, thanks) submitted by...
  3. Youtube failing on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube failing on Xbox 360: Yes, I know the console is massively obsolete, but I've kept it as a streaming device for my other TV. For the last few days, Youtube has ceased to function. 9x outta 10 it simply fails to load,...
  4. Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming directly to YouTube ?: when are we Xbox users going to have the feature to stream from our Xbox directly to our youtube channel? I mean ps4 players have the option to do it so it’s possible for our Xbox’s to have this...
  5. Youtube App Like & Dislike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App Like & Dislike: After getting the new dashboard update the like and dislike buttons on YouTube stopped working. Every other control option works on the app, only the like & dislike have stopped working as if they...
  6. YouTube app CtD

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app CtD: As the title says, I've been having an issue that's causing my console to crash to the home screen and close the YouTube app as soon as I start any videos. He'll and advice would be much...
  7. i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try opening random apps such as youtube, or UFO transfer and it always give me this: It says something went wrong, and says error code 0x80073cf6 but i look it upp and nothing is there. I tried restarting my xbox and holding the power button down for 10 secs nothing works...
  8. Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox randomly shutdown while watching YouTube.: There was no indicator. It was fine, then my screen went black, looked over at my Xbox and saw it was off. Controller didn't turn it back on so I had to get up and press the button. It started up...
  9. YouTube Random Volume Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube Random Volume Bar: When I load a video, a random volume bar appears and goes down or up. Can someone help? Thanks ba418400-c47c-4224-aa13-7800da454373
  10. Youtube Volume Control!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube Volume Control!?: So somehow I have managed to mute the volume for my youtube videos, but not my TV. So essentially any video I watch is extremely quiet. I have no idea what I did I just hit the D-Pad and messed up...