Youtube won't open Xbox One

Discus and support Youtube won't open Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for the past week youtube will not open on my Xbox One, when I try it says 'Try again in a while' but it been happening all week... when I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeadSamurai77, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Youtube won't open Xbox One

So for the past week youtube will not open on my Xbox One, when I try it says 'Try again in a while' but it been happening all week... when I open youtube on my other account on the same xbox it works fine? How is this possible and why can't I use youtube
    on my main account?

:)

DeadSamurai77, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Youtube won't open Xbox One

1. Youtube won't open Xbox One - Similar Threads - Youtube won't open

2. Youtube, Xbox Insider, xbox orginal avatars won't start or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube, Xbox Insider, xbox orginal avatars won't start or install: Xbox insider, Youtube app and xbox insider disappear from my apps. I try to unistall and install and nothing. I call tu xbox live service and they support not work. I think is the last preview...
  3. Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work: Hi I just got a X360 (Slim) after few Years without console and id really like to use the Youtube App, but it loads (with the regular Youtube logo and red background) and then the screen turns...
  4. Youtube App won't restart previously viewed videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App won't restart previously viewed videos: Ok, so this seems to me to be a pretty strange issue, but if I have previously started to watch a video on the Xbox YouTube app and, for some reason not finished watching it (i.e. stopped the...
  5. My sons YouTube app on his xbox1 stopped working, we've uninstalled it & it won't reinstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons YouTube app on his xbox1 stopped working, we've uninstalled it & it won't reinstall?: my sons YouTube app on his xbox1 stopped working this morning. I've looked at forums online & this seems to be an occurring problem. I've uninstalled it & reinstalled it. Now it won't load! He's...
  6. Youtube won't play at full quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube won't play at full quality: Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but starting last night when I try and play a video it starts at clear quality then suddenly goes completely pixelated and becomes unwatchable....
  7. Youtube and Xbox One Smartglass won't work together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube and Xbox One Smartglass won't work together: This might just be me but the Xbox One smartglass app on my iPad mini stops working once i launch the Youtube app. It works perfectly if i'm outside the youtube app. once i launch the Youtube app,...
  8. YouTube app not working. Won't uninstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app not working. Won't uninstall.: So I use to always push YouTube videos from my phone to the xbox one and play them that way. Recently they just won't play or it'd be really really choppy. First thing I did was the hard reset...
  9. YouTube crashes whenever I open it, and it won't uninstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube crashes whenever I open it, and it won't uninstall.: Hello, everyone! I'm having this big problem, YouTube has been crashing constantly, it refuses to open now, and now I've discovered it won't let me uninstall it, whenever I push the uninstall...
  10. Full videos won't upload to YouTube if I add voice over through Upload Studio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Full videos won't upload to YouTube if I add voice over through Upload Studio.: Sometimes when I try to upload a video to YouTube from my Xbox One, the whole video won't be uploaded. Let's say the video is 13 minutes long, only 8 minutes of it will be uploaded. It seems to...