YouTube,

Discus and support YouTube, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, hab auf YouTube so paar Bild Problem, Und zwar diese (Bild), der Fernseher ist nicht das Problem, hab es selbst getestet Translation: [ Hello,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II ReZZoR II, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM.

1. II ReZZoR II
    II ReZZoR II Guest

YouTube,

Hallo, hab auf YouTube so paar Bild Problem, Und zwar diese (Bild), der Fernseher ist nicht das Problem, hab es selbst getestet

Translation: [

Hello, have on YouTube so few picture problem, And although this (picture), the TV is not the problem, have tested it myself
    ]

YouTube, [​IMG]

YouTube, [​IMG]

:)

II ReZZoR II, Apr 15, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  2. InOuterSpacey Win User

Youtube

will you sub back?

youtube.com/user/itsupdawg
  3. xxshakemupxx Win User

youtube

Thanks I think I figured out how to uninstall app..I will try this and see what happens
  4. CDC ReVoLuTiiON Win User

Youtube

Moi aussi jai une chaine youtube sais iM 2 QuiiCkZz Gaming va tabonner a www.youtube.com/user/iM2QuiiCkZzGaming
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

YOUTUBE

I'm having the same problem.
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

youtube

You and about every other YouTube user on here has the same problem.
Thema:

YouTube,

1. YouTube, - Similar Threads - YouTube

2. My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X struggling on Youtube Videos: I'm reposting this, as it was originally posted in the wrong category under Microsoft Edge. Original post: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/issues/20277908/ I have...
  3. YouTube TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube TV: Looking to finally ditch the cable and join the future with YouTube TV! Any experience with the xbox interface? The console app has pretty bad reviews although the service seems awesome....
  4. Xbox one X -YouTube glitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X -YouTube glitch.: i have been having problems with youtube playbacks with all videos. This pic is just the latest. Internet speed is super fast, i’ve reinstalled the app multiple times. Ive inplugged the console...
  5. Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi l am in the uk why is my YouTube appnot working: Hi l am in the uk why is the you tube app not working i uninstalled reinstalled still not working. 2eebb9f4-21df-405f-b148-c5283500e063
  6. Netflix youtube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix youtube: Guten tag ich habe folgenes problem, und zwar steht seit ca 1 monat steht immer anscheind funktikniert unser dienst nicht einwandfrei , das komische ist mein mitbewohner hat auch eine xbox und bei...
  7. YouTube app playback issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app playback issues: Hey, i just recently started having issues with my Xbox One X playing youtube videos back at half the speed or less, as in they are all in slow motion. The previews seem to play fine but when i...
  8. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  9. YouTube Screen Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube Screen Bug: Hi there, So I’ve used YouTube on my Xbox One X for quite some time, but for the past few weeks, there is a really weird bug happening that has never happened to me before. Every so often, during...
  10. Screen glitches on YouTube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen glitches on YouTube app: recently i have been having issues with you toutube app on my xbox one x there have been times when im watching a video and the screen just turns grey purple or green for a short time but the...