You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)!

Discus and support You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rizzle392, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/Rizzle392
    /u/Rizzle392 Guest

Anyone else get this? I am so complaning bout how i got console streaming but no xcloud and today I get invited.. im nervous and excited. Stay tuned for updates!!

https://imgur.com/dLdfsdE

submitted by /u/Rizzle392
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rizzle392, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. You've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview)! - Similar Threads - You've been selected

2. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  3. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  4. Gears 5 campaign preview: The evolution you've been waiting for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 campaign preview: The evolution you've been waiting for: I'm very interested in this campaign, to see how interesting it will get 1f0e3bbb-0604-4187-ba87-949b39db34ac
  5. Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have difficulties trying to share video clips you've recently captured?: Ever since the recent alpha update its saying theres an issue. submitted by /u/psiguy6 [link] [comments]
  6. Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.: I've been a fan boy since the days of the Duke. Gamescore around 70,000 And I have to say Xbox is a joke. I have to unplug my headset everytime I want to join a party. The astro a40 (400...
  7. What was the most difficult achievemnt you've earned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the most difficult achievemnt you've earned?: I was pretty proud when I finally got The Mile High Club achievement on CoD Modern Warfare. e8ed956e-2c36-41b5-a544-ac7f8792b7e2
  8. What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some of your favorite games that you've completed so far this year?: The completed titles were many: Hellblade, Sea of Thieves, Late Shift, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, What Remains of Edith Finch, Life is Strange and Wolfenstein II are the games that I enjoyed the...
  9. due to recent behavior you've been removed from xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    due to recent behavior you've been removed from xbox preview program: I have no idea what i did to get removed i dont get on xbox that often so can some one please tell me what i did wrong 48fbb9fb-a412-482c-8d13-5f459973a2d4
  10. The announcement you've all been waiting for!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The announcement you've all been waiting for!: Next gen Tractors!!!! [MEDIA] 4f5d8348-7d82-43da-906b-73ab3369ad87