Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement

Discus and support Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rafael_Ramoz, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Rafael_Ramoz
    Rafael_Ramoz Guest

Hi,

In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem?

:)

Rafael_Ramoz, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Rafael_Ramoz Win User

Hi,

In the game this archivement does not work. I've triyng to solve this. Support from Konami never answerd me. Anyone had the same problem?
    I did. To solve the problem, i erased my save and start the game again, from the bagenning. Everything that i have had, cards, decks, etc. it's gone. But, works. My deck is based one of the dlc, so its not a problem. Thank you guys. For the help.

[​IMG]
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I had a similar problem with Ori and I did a full shutdown to the console and the went back to the game and it worked fine
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

having trouble getting that achievement as well. but as someone said . i think it's bugged. hopefully it gets fixed soon
  5. Kaiser von Boom Win User

Hi,

I did some quick research, and it appears this achievement might be bugged. Multiple sites have people complaining that King of Games is not unlocking properly.

You can try removing your profile from your console and redownloading it. This fixes a lot of problems with achievements not unlocking like they should. If this is a busted achievement, your only recourse may be to wait until it's fixed.
  6. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Hi there,

Have you try to Power cycle.

If not I would recommend a power cycle of your home network. This means to turn off your Xbox and router/modem and then unplug them from the mains for 2-3 minutes. This dissipates any data that can interfere with synchronisation. After the time has elapsed,
    plug everything back in and retry. Hopefully when you sign in, your account will have refreshed properly and you should be able to play. :) Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist "King of the Games" archivement - Similar Threads - Legacy Duelist King

2. AC Odyssey DLC: Legacy of the First Blade Achievment BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey DLC: Legacy of the First Blade Achievment BUG: Hello! I completed Assassins Creed Odyssey for 160 hours, i finished all main and sub quests, but i have 1 locked achievment. By comparison with other players, I found that this is a “Bittersweet...
  3. unable to recover legacy XBL account

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to recover legacy XBL account: This is one hell of an IT issue. And the Virtual Agent is of no help and getting a human being on the phone is near impossible. I had a chat with a helpful agent who said theyd raise this issue...
  4. Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro Edition: Hey, If I purchase a copy of Infinite Warfare Legacy Pro on Xbox ONE, will I receive all current DLC maps being Sabotage, Continuum, Absolution and Retribution? I'm a bit unsure as I've just gone...
  5. left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert

in XBoX on Consoles
    left thumb stick on xbox controller will not invert even when I select Legacy and check invert: Hi, for some reason when playing halo the left thumbstick will not move the halo figure forward when I push forward on the left thumbstick. I slected the legacy setting and then tried to invert...
  6. When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online: I have one of the original Xbox One consoles and love to play all the different versions of Halo. I popped the disc they sold with the legacy Halo versions which were updated for Halo one. I never...
  7. Broken achievement. Yu Gi Oh Legacy of the Duelist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken achievement. Yu Gi Oh Legacy of the Duelist.: So there's this achievement in Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist that just won't unlock. Its driving me nuts, if its forever broken I'll be pretty annoyed. Been working towards a 100% account for...
  8. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist - game purchased a while back but now asked me to purchase to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist - game purchased a while back but now asked me to purchase to ...: I purchased the game on Aug, my credit card company thought it is a fraud because of how Microsoft Post it as not-required 800-642-7676 NV, They filed a claim for me automatically to dispute it....
  9. No purchase button on Yu Gi Oh! Legacy of the Duelist

in XBoX on Consoles
    No purchase button on Yu Gi Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: I downloaded the trial of Yu Gi Oh! Legacy of the Duelist and really want to purchase the full game but if I go to Microsoft store it has no buy button anywhere it says play even tho I don't haave...
  10. Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist Confirmed For The Xbox One & PS4!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist Confirmed For The Xbox One & PS4!: Konami confirms Xbox One, PlayStation 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! game ... and it's only $20! d4f5d961-c5a9-4e09-bf3e-bb7c7035ceb7