Zahlung doppelt[Translation-Payment double]

Discus and support Zahlung doppelt[Translation-Payment double] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich habe ein Spiel im Microsoft Store bezahlt, leider doppelt. Bekomme ich den Betrag der zu viel überwiesen wurde zurück, wenn ja, wie?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theimerlen, Mar 26, 2020.

1. theimerlen
    theimerlen Guest

Ich habe ein Spiel im Microsoft Store bezahlt, leider doppelt. Bekomme ich den Betrag der zu viel überwiesen wurde zurück, wenn ja, wie?

[Translation-I paid for a game in the Microsoft Store, unfortunately double. Will I get the amount of overpaid back, if so, how?]

:)

theimerlen, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Merlen,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Panno92 Win User

Translation:

Payment double

I paid for a game in the Microsoft Store, unfortunately twice. Will I get back the amount that was transferred too much, if so, how?

--------

Answer:

Hi, it happened also to me few times and in my case the issue was on the bank side and they simply canceled the double payment after some days.

If you check on your purchase history on the xbox account and you see only one purchase I think you are in a similar situation, If you see two differents purchases I suggest you to directly contact the xbox support: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Gold abo [Translate] Gold Subscription

Bedenke, dass wenn Du das Abo erneut aktivierst, dann auch nochmal eine Zahlung für das Abo fällig ist. Die Zahlung jetzt war erstmal "nur" um Deine Schulden zu bezahlen.

[Translation - Remember that if you activate the subscription again, then again a payment for the subscription is due. The payment was now "only" to pay your debts.]
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Zahlung [Edit - Translation] - Payment

Hello there,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox Forums. I see that you were in the process of paying for Xbox live gold. What exactly can we help you out with?

You can see your billing history here :
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Please come back and reply with more details about any issues you are experiencing and we will be happy to help you out.
  6. Kumakolov Win User

Gold abo [Translate] Gold Subscription

Mir wurden 19.99 vom konto abgezogen aber in meiner kontoeinstellung ist die zahlung noch fällig?! Lol

[Translation - I was deducted 19.99 from the account but in my account attitude, the payment is still due? lol]
Thema:

1. Zahlung doppelt[Translation-Payment double] - Similar Threads - Zahlung doppelt Translation

2. Alterar imgem de perfil personalizada -[Translation - Change custom profile picture]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alterar imgem de perfil personalizada -[Translation - Change custom profile picture]: Olá, a uns dias eu tento mudar a imagem de perfil pelo aplicativo do xbox, e diz que não é possível; Alguém sabe porque por favor? -[Translation - Hello, a few days ago I try to change the...
  3. Je n’arrive pas à modifier mes parametres de confidentialités -[Translation - I can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je n’arrive pas à modifier mes parametres de confidentialités -[Translation - I can't...: Je n’arrive pas a me connecter et modifier mes parametres de confidentialite -[Translation - I can't connect and change my privacy settings] 0dbc734a-2207-41b5-b27c-d0d2cb7e3fa1
  4. Zahlung kann nicht geleistet werden und Game Pass funktioniert nicht mehr -[Translation -...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Zahlung kann nicht geleistet werden und Game Pass funktioniert nicht mehr -[Translation -...: Hallo, ich kann keine Spiele mehr starten ohne die Meldung "Looks like you need to renew your Game Pass". Es wird empfohlen auf die Accountservice-Seite zu gehen und dort werde ich informiert...
  5. Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate: I'm from Germany, my English is not that good. Wanted to upgrade to the Game Pass Ultimate, but I have it that the payment cannot be processed. My Gold subscription runs via direct debit from my...
  6. Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stornierung des Zahlung [Translation - Cancellation of the payment]: Hallo Microsoft, bei mir wurde über Paypal Transaktionscode [Mod Removed - Personal Information] vom VerkäuferMicrosoft Paymentshttp://msbill.info mit Rechnungsnummer [Mod Removed - Personal...
  7. Sperrung wegen ausstehender Zahlung[Blocking due to outstanding payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sperrung wegen ausstehender Zahlung[Blocking due to outstanding payment]: Hallo, hab da ein grösseres Problem. Mein Account wurde wegen zu wenig Guthaben gesperrt, da die wiederkehrende Verlängerung aktiviert gewesen wäre. Nun mein Problem, ich hab microsoft...
  8. Zahlung für Ihr Xbox Game Pass-Abonnement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung für Ihr Xbox Game Pass-Abonnement: hallo kurz und knapp gesagt wollte ich mein Abo gerne begleichen da noch 9.99 Euro offen sind ,die ich per Handy Zahlung getätigt habe und es zu Probleme bei der Zahlung auftrat somit muss ich...
  9. xbox zahlung (Mod Translation: xbox payment )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox zahlung (Mod Translation: xbox payment ): also ich möchte xbox gold kazfen für 3 Monate aber hier wird gesagt das eine zahlumg ofen ist was nicht sein kann hatte noch nie probleme un jetzt kann ich mir kein xbox gold kaufen weil mir...
  10. Doppelte Abbuchung [Double-deregister]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doppelte Abbuchung [Double-deregister]: Hallo ich habe mir Forza Horizon 4 gekauft und der betrag wurde doppelt abgebucht. Ich habe dann direkt bei meiner bank gemeldet und es zuruck zu holen doch die Bank sagte mir ich solle mir beim...