Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

Discus and support Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą. Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jakubdziubich, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

Witam, przychodzę z ważną dla mnie rzeczą.

Kupiłem dzisiaj 50 zł w karcie podarunkowej, wpisuje kod i jest git. Przechodzę do kupowania na moim Xbox 360 a tu mi wyskakuje z danymi rozliczeniowymi... Ja nie pamiętam jakiego numeru wtedy użyłem. Mam dostęp do tego konta ale nie wiem gdzie da się sprawdzić
    co było podawane oryginalnie. Proszę o powiedzenie gdzie mogę zmienić dane na nowe by nie było następnym razem tak samo jak teraz.

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc.

Jakub Dziubich

[Translate by Mod]

Hi, I come with an important thing for me.

I bought today 50 zł in the gift card, enter the code and is a git. I go to buy on my Xbox 360 and here I pops up with the billing data... I do not remember what number then I used. I have access to this account but I do not know where it is possible to check
    what was given originally. Please say where I can change the data to the new would not be the next time the same as now.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jacob Dziubich

:)

jakubdziubich, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number

Hello jakubdziubich!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and assist you with finding that information.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Jakub,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with purchasing on the Xbox 360 Marketplace.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing. The solutions
    on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Hope this helps.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Updating Acc info

If you have somehow forgotten the two other proofs then, yes, Microsoft Account security rules won't permit immediate changes of the phone number of the Microsoft Account proofs. You can, however, change the phone number for your billing contact information
    immediately by speaking to a Billing or LIVE agent.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

World of Tanks na xbox 360 i xbox one

Witam, jeśli masz na myśli postęp zapisany i dostępny podczas korzystania z konsoli Xbox One z konsoli Xbox 360, a następnie tak to nie zapisać postęp. Stracisz nic i gra po pobraniu będzie Snyc danych

Translation: [Hi, if you mean progress saved and available when using Xbox One from Xbox 360, then yes it does save your progress. You lose nothing and the game after downloading will SNYC data ]
  6. Thomas Kellermeier Win User

Microsoft-Konto gesperrt

Entschuldigt. Ich habe die Daten zu dem Konto vergessen anzugeben:

[MOD EDIT]

[ Translation-

Excused. I have forgotten
    the data about the account
    to specify:

[MOD EDIT]]
Thema:

1. Zapomniany numer danych rozliczeniowych [Translate] Forgotten Billing Data Number - Similar Threads - Zapomniany numer danych

2. Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug Report: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a...: When focus transitions from a 'text' field (alpha-numeric keyboard) to a 'number' field (numeric keyboard) in a form, Focus is missing. I have a form with various input fields in my UWP (JS )...
  3. Headset audio not working despite numerous changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset audio not working despite numerous changes: A while ago i purchased xbox live to play games online with friends. It went well for a decent bit until i noticed that my audio would cut out not only from my headset (this includes game and chat...
  4. Numerous Issues with Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Numerous Issues with Rewards: Hello, As the title says, I am having numerous issues with my Xbox Rewards content. The first issue I am having is that the rewards program recognizes that I am NOT an Xbox Live Gold member....
  5. [CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?: Hi -- I have filed numerous complaints against a cheater who goes by the name of [Mod Removed], but nothing ever seems to happen and he keeps bragging about how he isn't banned yet through...
  6. Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties: Hello, I created the Birds of Steel Players Club when the club feature was first available and currently have over 470 members, and over 560 followers. As of this posting the club & it's members...
  7. The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The NUMEROUS Bingo Connection Issues/Invalid Error Codes: WHY can't the so-called techs fix the almost daily connection issues with Bingo???? I have contacted Support several times, but they can't seem to find a way to fix it. Seems to me that they...
  8. "No Thanks" for Cortana numerous numerous times?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "No Thanks" for Cortana numerous numerous times?: How many damn times does one need to say "no thanks" to the Cortana invite? 6 times a day? 7? 8? Each time I turn on my xbox one I get an invite to join Cortana. I am not interested in joining any...
  9. Numeric game bought accidently 2 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Numeric game bought accidently 2 times: i wanted to buy the new need for speed, and when i clicked on purchase i havent got nothing, like the store screen crashed, so i did it another time. Again with no respond that i correctly bought...
  10. Wrong phone numer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong phone numer: I cant register (for complain) my console because every time occured an information that my phone numer is wrong. I had added phone number on my profile information, but it didnt help....