Zhone: Known Issues

Discus and support Zhone: Known Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Known... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Jul 9, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues
    Zhone 6381-A4

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – Admin

Password – Admin

Known Issues

There are no known issues at this time.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Jul 9, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Zhone Zhone 6210: Known Issues

Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6210: Known Issues
    Device Name Zhone 6210

Login Information:

Username – Admin

Password – Admin

Known Issues

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Zhone Zhone 6212: Known Issues

Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: Known Issues
    Device Name Zhone 6212

Login Information:

Username – admin

Password – admin

Known Issues

4. AzP l Neymar Win User

Known Issues

Still getting constant disconnections, any way i can i stop it?
  5. Arminator Win User

Known Issues

[quote user="Walshy100"]

...You want to download "FBEditor-0.6.1.zip". NOTE: You will have to register to this forum before it'll allow you to download this, it took me a minute and was fairly painless with Google Chrome's translation option.

Once you've downloaded this, extract the zip. All it contains is a .jar file. Assuming you have any recent version of Java installed, all you will need to do is right click on this .jar file and then click 'Open'.

[/quote]

For those unwilling to register to a foreign forum and don't want to have JAVA on their machines, FBEditor is not really needed.

You can accomplish the same by exporting your Fritz!box settings from the web interface. You will get a file with your Fritz!box Model number and Firmware version and the Extension ".export"

Now either add ".txt" to the file or open it in any text editor by using the "All files *.*" selector.

You should now have the same display of settings as in FBEditor. Now find all occurences of "Teredo" (most text editors have a "Find" feature by pressing "CTRL+F" and then entering "teredo" in the search box).

Change all occurences for "Teredo_Filter=yes" to "no"

Since the Fritz!box usually rejects configurations that have been edited that way, you scroll all the way up, where it says "language="[your locale here]

For example as I'm German, the line would read "language=de"

Below that line make a new line and type:

NoChecks=yes

(Make sure you use this specific capitalisation: Capital "N", small "o", capital "C" and small "hecks")

Save that file and then use the import function of your Fritz!box to reload that configuration.

The Fritz!box will then reboot, and the Teredo blocking will be disabled.
  6. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

7. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

OK, since my German is a tad rusty, I think I will wait for the English update.

In the meantime, I can confirm that I now have an open NAT, having finally correctly followed all the above instructions.

I am getting an OPEN NAT both wired and wirelessly.

I have a Fritzbox 7390.

I have FRITZ!OS 05.51

Firmware version: 84.05.51

The main thing I had omitted correcting was turning off the IPv6 setting on my Fritz, as I thought that that were automatically reset when I turned them off at your ISP (I am with Internode in Australia).

So, this is what I have done to get my NAT OPEN.

1. Turn off ALL IPv6 features (both on ISP and on Fritz).

Be sure to save your settings each time and double check them.

2. Turn off your ISP's firewall (I am with Internode).

3. Set your DNS's manually on Fritz (to ISP settings as noted above) and auto on XB1

Primary DNS Server: 192.231.203.132

Secondary DNS Server: 192.231.203.3

4. Forward all ports noted above on Fritz, noting there are some new ones that the 360 did not require opened.

> Port 88 (UDP)

> Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

> Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

> Port 80 (TCP)

> Port 500 (UDP)

> Port 3544 (UDP) * new

> Port 4500 (UDP) * new

5. Turn on UPnP on Fritz

6. Give XB1 a fixed IP

7. Don't just reset your router via the menu, actually unplug it and wait at least 2 mins before turning it back on and then your XB1.

8. Always turn your XB1 off when changing settings on Fritz and then only on again after making changes on Fritz.

9. Now test both your network settings options on your XB1.

Be sure to test "Test network connection" & "Test multiplayer connection".

Don't believe your XB1 and only do the first test, as often you will get a false positive.

You can only be certain that you have an OPEN NAT by testing both connection types and getting OPEN on both tests.

10. You should now have reached the promised land have see the following:

NAT Type: OPEN

11. Still got a Strict or Moderate NAT? Go and double check everything. Be sure to save your settings each time and double check them again and make sure you actually unplug your Fritz and wait at least 2 mins before plugging the power back in and then
    testing your restarted XB1.

Hope this helps someone else and saves them the headaches and lost time I have had with it all, when I could / should have been gaming!!

Peace out.
  8. Ged the head Win User

Known Issues

I had that same problem so I just left DNS as automatic.

Forward the ports manually instead of UPnP and make sure your IPv6 is disabled.
Thema:

1. Zhone: Known Issues - Similar Threads - Zhone Known Issues

2. Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error 0x80240024. Windows Tech can't fix I can't log into World of Tanks Blitz, Receive error code...
  3. Zhone: h

Zhone: h: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): h I have problems with parental control, someone can help me 698ea69d-f265-45f4-ba19-01c3ac01b33e
  4. Zhone: IP settings

Zhone: IP settings: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): IP settings For example: Test your IPv6. 3d36c920-cdf8-4623-8583-2b4f04a4df62
  5. Zhone: Multiple Console Support

Zhone: Multiple Console Support: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Multiple Console Support We have...
  6. Zhone: Bridging Guide

Zhone: Bridging Guide: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Bridging Guide Open a web browser and type...
  7. Zhone Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: Known Issues

Zhone Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: Known Issues: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: Known Issues Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Known Issues There are...
  8. Zhone Zhone 6212: Known Issues

Zhone Zhone 6212: Known Issues: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: Known Issues Device Name Zhone 6212 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Known Issues There are no known...
  9. Zhone: Known Issues

Zhone: Known Issues: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Device Name Zhone 6211-A2-ZB24-10 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin Known Issues There are no known...
  10. Zhone Zhone 6210: Known Issues

Zhone Zhone 6210: Known Issues: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6210: Known Issues Device Name Zhone 6210 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Known Issues There are no known...