Zhone: UPnP

Discus and support Zhone: UPnP in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Zhone (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin UPnP Open a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XBR Poseidon, Jul 9, 2014.

1. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Zhone (Modems/Gateways): UPnP
    Zhone 6381-A4

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – Admin

Password – Admin

UPnP

1. Open a web browser and type http://192.168.1.1 .
    2. Enter Admin for both the Username and Password.
    3. Click the Login button found in the lower right corner of the screen.
    4. Select Advanced from the tabs at the top.
    5. Select UPnP from the menu on the left.
    6. Toggle UPnP on or off depending on your need.
    7. Click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen.
    8. Select Tools from the tabs across the top.
    9. Select System Commands from the menu on the left.
    10. Click the Save All button.

:)

XBR Poseidon, Jul 9, 2014
  2. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest
    Zhone Zhone 6210: UPnP

Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6210: UPnP
    Device Name Zhone 6210

Login Information:

Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1

Username – Admin

Password – Admin

UPnP

Only available on the 6211.

3. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

Zhone (Modems/Gateways): UPnP
    Zhone 1511

Login Information

UPnP

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar.
    3. When prompted enter admin for both the username and password.
    4. From the menu on the left, select Advanced Setup.
    5. Select UPnP from the submenu on the left.
    6. Toggle "Enable or disable UPnP Protocol".
    7. Select Apply/Save.

4. taidara Win User

SOLUTION - Modem/Gateway + Router - Open NAT setup

Just to clarify, if you've properly configured your Zhone gateway to be operating in bridge mode, it'll no longer be doing any IP implementation at layer 3, since this device now only allow features as authentication, encapsulation, and compression at layer
    2. Everything that you need to configure, to be "allowed", or forwarding, will be done on your additional router, and not on your Zhone device.

Out of curiosity, do you have to use Port Forwarding (manually forwarding ports), or have you tried with UPnP, as the method to automatic forwarding network ports used by Xbox Live?
  5. ARCTIC GHO5T Win User

Cannot connect to since December

Addendum: the modem is a Zhone, model# 6381-A4-200-0AC
  6. VibroPlex Win User

keep disconnecting from xbox live

7. bransonb3 Win User

NAT type help and randomly getting disconnected

I forgot to say that the Zhone is in bridge mode or so I was told by North State.

I tried power cycleing but tat didn't help.
  8. GMAN990 Win User

NAT type help and randomly getting disconnected

Hi,

Your problem is that you are "doubt NAT'ing"

Your Zhone is a router and running NAT

Your Juniper also runs NAT

Your best bet is to establish whether your can put the Zhone in "bridge mode" and hand off any PPPoE authentication (if your ISP uses it) to the Juniper

Then all you need to do is open the xbox live ports on the Juniper, but as it currently stands it won't work, the Xbox is hidden behind two many NAT'd layers.
Thema:

1. Zhone: UPnP - Similar Threads - Zhone UPnP

2. Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Zhone Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error ...: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: I pay World of Tanks Blitz on windows x-box. I keep getting error 0x80240024. Windows Tech can't fix I can't log into World of Tanks Blitz, Receive error code...
  3. Zhone: h

Zhone: h: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): h I have problems with parental control, someone can help me 698ea69d-f265-45f4-ba19-01c3ac01b33e
  4. Zhone: IP settings

Zhone: IP settings: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): IP settings For example: Test your IPv6. 3d36c920-cdf8-4623-8583-2b4f04a4df62
  5. Zhone: Known Issues

Zhone: Known Issues: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Known Issues There are no known issues at this time....
  6. Zhone: Multiple Console Support

Zhone: Multiple Console Support: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Zhone 6381-A4 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin Multiple Console Support We have...
  7. Zhone Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: UPnP

Zhone Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: UPnP: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10: UPnP Zhone 6381-A2-GB23-10 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin UPnP Open a web browser and...
  8. Zhone Zhone 6212: UPnP

Zhone Zhone 6212: UPnP: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6212: UPnP Device Name Zhone 6212 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin UPnP Open a web browser and type...
  9. Zhone: UPnP

Zhone: UPnP: Zhone (Modems/Gateways): UPnP Device Name Zhone 6211-A2-ZB24-10 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – admin Password – admin UPnP Open a web browser and type...
  10. Zhone Zhone 6210: UPnP

Zhone Zhone 6210: UPnP: Zhone (Modems/Gateways) Zhone 6210: UPnP Device Name Zhone 6210 Login Information: Default Gateway – 192.168.1.1 Username – Admin Password – Admin UPnP Only available on the 6211....