Zombie black ops 1

Discus and support Zombie black ops 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonsoir, Je cherche des joueurs pour du zombie sur kino principalement, Si interessés, mon gamertag a plus sur le jeu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tthomax, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Tthomax
    Tthomax Guest

Zombie black ops 1

Bonsoir,

Je cherche des joueurs pour du zombie sur kino principalement,

Si interessés, mon gamertag

a plus sur le jeu

:)

Tthomax, Feb 2, 2014
  2. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest
    Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2

CrazyMnMtaco, Feb 2, 2014
  3. What are you playing while waiting?

Gears 1, Zombies on Black Ops, and watching netflix

T3hDistraction, Feb 2, 2014
  4. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest

Zombie black ops 1

ill play zombies black ops one i need to do the easter eggs..

CrazyMnMtaco, Feb 8, 2014
  5. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
  6. T3hDistraction Win User

What are you playing while waiting?

Gears 1, Zombies on Black Ops, and watching netflix
  7. US Revenge Win User

Black ops 2

COD4>blackops>RROD>MW2>mw3, if it's better then black ops 1 then it will be good, if its worse it will probably be terrible.

-

I hope the zombies are good this game black ops zombies sucked.
  8. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Is Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 a good casual Game for Me?

its awesome! its an FPS but black ops 2 is much better than ops 1 especially for deathmatch but for zombies ops 1 is better in my opinion
  9. Hayei Win User

Help:Black Ops Rezurrection Pack false advertisement?

how do you download world at war zombies for black ops 1
Thema:

Zombie black ops 1

1. Zombie black ops 1 - Similar Threads - Zombie black ops

2. COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops Zombie Crashing Zombie Mode adding 3 player: When i go to local zombies and log 3 people in my black ops 4 crashes. Cant seem to figure out how to fix it. Its a one s and has a disc. 3ab39eed-bb69-402d-afd9-9d57068890d3
  3. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies: I recently got back in to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 strictly for Zombies. I want to use the voice chat to better communicate with my team, but it won't work. I saw a post similar to this where they...
  4. Black Ops 3 Zombies DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Ops 3 Zombies DLC: Why is it that the bundle including black ops 3, chronicles, and the season pass is only $30 while the DLC on its own its the same price? Based on the discount on the bundle, the Zombie Chronicles...
  5. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles: I purchased ZC, and the game/Microsoft store will not let me download it. It says i do not own the DLC but i payed for it. Pls help me. a80ea810-65ca-4d8a-93b6-f46e29d961fb
  6. Black Ops 2 Zombies Season Pass not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Zombies Season Pass not working.: So, I bought the season pass on my Xbox One, and it shows that the season pass is installed when I go to "manage game & add-ons" but I can't seem to access the maps. When I go onto BO2 Zombies,...
  7. Why there no characters from black ops zombie to black ops 3 in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why there no characters from black ops zombie to black ops 3 in blackout?: I really like to play as Jackie Vincent and Jessica Rose but i really like to play as Jackie Vincent become hes soooo savage ��. 071f8388-b576-4fec-9ea5-3bfb99678164
  8. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: i just purchased the digital version of Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles, and all other DLC and season pass. The online players is always showing 0% in playlist category. Can this be fixed? have...
  9. ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...: So I was playing zombies mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 and found two great primary weapons..so I picked one up, then I switched to my secondary to pick up the other primary weapon. Would this...
  10. Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?: I know this may sound like i am begging or something like that, but im just a guy in need. I'm struggling with money issues and i really would like to receive some nostalgia and be able to play...