Zombie black ops 1

Discus and support Zombie black ops 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonsoir, Je cherche des joueurs pour du zombie sur kino principalement, Si interessés, mon gamertag a plus sur le jeu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tthomax, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Tthomax
    Tthomax Guest

Zombie black ops 1

Bonsoir,

Je cherche des joueurs pour du zombie sur kino principalement,

Si interessés, mon gamertag

a plus sur le jeu

:)

Tthomax, Feb 2, 2014
  2. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest
    Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2

CrazyMnMtaco, Feb 2, 2014
  3. What are you playing while waiting?

Gears 1, Zombies on Black Ops, and watching netflix

T3hDistraction, Feb 2, 2014
  4. CrazyMnMtaco
    CrazyMnMtaco Guest

Zombie black ops 1

ill play zombies black ops one i need to do the easter eggs..

CrazyMnMtaco, Feb 8, 2014
  5. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Looking for 3 people to play Zombies

ill play the black ops 1 zombies! def r wayyyyyyy better than the black ops 2
  6. T3hDistraction Win User

What are you playing while waiting?

Gears 1, Zombies on Black Ops, and watching netflix
  7. US Revenge Win User

Black ops 2

COD4>blackops>RROD>MW2>mw3, if it's better then black ops 1 then it will be good, if its worse it will probably be terrible.

-

I hope the zombies are good this game black ops zombies sucked.
  8. CrazyMnMtaco Win User

Is Call Of Duty Black Ops 1 a good casual Game for Me?

its awesome! its an FPS but black ops 2 is much better than ops 1 especially for deathmatch but for zombies ops 1 is better in my opinion
  9. Hayei Win User

Help:Black Ops Rezurrection Pack false advertisement?

how do you download world at war zombies for black ops 1
Thema:

Zombie black ops 1

1. Zombie black ops 1 - Similar Threads - Zombie black ops

2. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: i just purchased the digital version of Black Ops 3 with zombie chronicles, and all other DLC and season pass. The online players is always showing 0% in playlist category. Can this be fixed? have...
  3. ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...: So I was playing zombies mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 and found two great primary weapons..so I picked one up, then I switched to my secondary to pick up the other primary weapon. Would this...
  4. Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please buy me COD Black Ops 3 Zombies?: I know this may sound like i am begging or something like that, but im just a guy in need. I'm struggling with money issues and i really would like to receive some nostalgia and be able to play...
  5. Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase: Hi everyone, I would like to buy some zombies map for Black Ops 1. But it's written that I have to buy the maps on an xbox 360. I got an xbox one. If I buy those maps, it is transfered on my...
  6. call of duty black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 3 zombies: hi, i have brought zombies chronicles from black ops 3 on my xbox one. i have installed it. however when i go into the game and go to play on the masp i downloaded it says that i don't own them....
  7. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Zombies: HI Everyone What do you guys think of the new zombies crew (Diego, Stanton, Scarlet and Bruno)? Do you have any theories for both the old and new crews? Which map are you most looking forward to?...
  8. If you want help in Black Ops 1-3 Zombies, ask me and I will try and help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you want help in Black Ops 1-3 Zombies, ask me and I will try and help.: Hello Gamers, I am here to help anyone out in Black Ops Zombies. I am not the best there is, but I know quite a bit about zombies and can help beginners know a few things. My...
  9. black ops 3 zombies chroicles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies chroicles: hi ya, ive been trying to download zombies chronicles for the last 4 days, day one it got two 51% then stop. day two 53% then stop. day three 63% now it stop and not moving at all. ive try...
  10. black ops 3 zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 3 zombies: hi, sold my steam account, looking to buy black ops 3 on xbox one wondering if there is enough players in zomby lobbies, can you please tell me. thanks c4da3a85-7d4c-453e-b51f-d06043a73be6