Zoo Tycoon 2 player

Discus and support Zoo Tycoon 2 player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JC239JC, Aug 13, 2019.

1. JC239JC
    JC239JC Guest

Zoo Tycoon 2 player

I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this game together? We have tried the online option but only gives
    the option to sign up for a new subscription. Quite frustrating. Id really appreciate some help.

:)

JC239JC, Aug 13, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Improvements to Zoo Tycoon

1. Add DAY AND NIGHT CYCLES (I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 PC version, it would be super fun having a night life in Zoo Tycoon. In real-world, certain zoo's have after hours animal enclosure activities like Auckland Zoo and Taronga Zoo Sydney Australia). 2. Increase
    the limits in Zoo Tycoon. Especially for peps trying to build a big zoo in Freeform mode.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Release the animals! Release the dinos! Feed on humans!

Doesn't look like it will have dinos at launch. I've played Zoo Tycoon 2, and tried the dino and aquatic versions as well on PC. However when I played Zoo Tycoon 2, when you didn't look after you're meat-eating animals, they would escape and try to harm
    the zoo visitors, and if you had zoo staff, they would come with a weapon to help bring the situation under control. It's been a while since I played Zoo Tycoon 2. The graphics in the Xbox One edition look WAY better than any gameplay from Zoo Tycoon, and
    it will include 4 in multiplayer for the Xbox One.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Zoo Tycoon 2 player

I also play Zoo Tycoon Ultimate on Xbox One, some of my friends do too.

With Xbox One, if YOU have XBL Gold Membership, set your console to make it your Home console. That way you can add other accounts to it (with or without a Gold subscription) and they can play online for free. However you can only set ONE Xbox One console
    as your Home. So one of you kids will need to have their own Gold membership. Get the 12 month option, as it's cheaper than purchasing 12x1 month or 4x3 month subscriptions.

Go into Privacy Settings for your kids accounts and make sure they can interact with other online players. Common options in Privacy Settings include...

- Anybody

- Friends (friends only, a good option)

- Nobody (if you're that kind of anti-social)

I don't think Zoo Tycoon has splitscreen support, like what Minecraft and several other games have.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

6. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

What game or games are you currently playing to completion?

Currently I'm on Zoo Tycoon and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2!
Thema:

Zoo Tycoon 2 player

1. Zoo Tycoon 2 player - Similar Threads - Zoo Tycoon player

2. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate: Hi, I am playing through the challenge modes. I am a fair way through and today I started playing the Rocky Mt Zoo and am now unable to research anything. I have tried reseaching exhibit’s,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  4. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...
  5. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  6. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Hello, I just bought Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection for Windows 10. When I start it states that synchronization with the cloud has failed, and it opts for playing in Offline mode. When I click...
  8. Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....: Título original: He descargado correctamente el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection y al poner Jugar DEMO > CREAR ZOO NUEVO y me empiezza a cargar pero no termina nunca [Mod...
  9. Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection Cant properly load my Campaign Scenario: Hi there On Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection I saved a game in the Campaign Scenarios, and I just completed the Scenario: Animal Rehab and once I saved the game I went to load up my last...
  10. Can you do 2 players in zoo tycoon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you do 2 players in zoo tycoon?: Is it possible for my two sons to pay zoo tycoon at the same time? We have live gold and are playing online. When I went to add a friend it says you have no friends to add? Is it possible, how...